First tablet unboxing on Misstechy!
For those who are wondering, the Droidpad 8D is an upgrade to the DroidPad 8H, It is a budget-friendly device with some moderate specs
- Technology: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Standard SIM + Micro-SIM)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 211 x 123 x 8.3 mm
- Display: 8.0-inch, 800 x 1280 pixels, IPS capacitive touchscreen
- Build: Metal unibody
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cotex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT8753P
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, with LED flash
- Front-facing: 2 MP with soft flash
- FM Radio: Yes – headphone not needed
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0; USB-OTG (OTG cable included in box
Charging: Fast Charge; Reverse Charge (power bank functionality)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-ion 5000 mAh
- Colours: Champagne Gold; Grey
UNBOXING THE DROID PAD 8D
Nothing fancy, just your regular white packaging.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE BOX?
Upon unboxing you get to see the 8-inch DroidPad 8D, further digging reveals the accessories, which includes: A power adapter, two chargers (UK Standard Plug and European Standard Plug) just like the one on the Infinix Note 2, a USB Cable which is moderately long. Sadly, no Earphones.
..But you have a dual OTG cable (dual host) for reverse charging 😀
THE BODY ON DROIDPAD 8D IS GORG!
The DroidPad 8D comes with a metal back cover which gives off this premium look and feel
However, it does feel quite weighty.
BUTTONS AND ALL
The left side of the DroidPad 8D is left bare, but on the right, you have the power and volume buttons.
Finally, you have your MicroSD and Dual SIM Cards Slot placed below the volume button.
TOP AND BASE
On top seats your 3.5mm earphone jack
Meanwhile, When it comes to speaker placement, Tecno stuck with the same design on the Tecno Boom J8, although I totally loved the fact that the Droidpad 8D has dual speakers unlike the mono speakers on the J8. You also have your USB charging port.
FRONT AND BACK VIEW
On the front of the device seats your 2MP front facing camera with LED flash and a notification sensor
While the back houses the 5MP back camera with flash.
That is pretty much it, the Tecno DroidPad 8D in all its naked glory. You like?
P.S: Before reviewing the device, I’d like to know your thoughts, what do you think and what would you like to see in the full review.