InfoHob, a growing company with HQ in Abuja and some presence in Lagos is looking to hire female web server systems Administrators. This person must be a creative and highly skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for web server administration. Check out the job description and responsibilities below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, CPanel and SQL databases.
- Installs, configures and maintains server operating systems – Linux and Windows.
- Monitors and tunes virtual private servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Schedules installations, updates, and upgrades in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Provides first and second line support for WHMCS.
- Customises open source solutions to suit specific requirements.
- Automates routine procedures by creating management tools.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Manages order flows and transaction logs.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Linux/UNIX OS – working knowledge required.
- Windows server OS.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS is a big plus.
- Web design and software development skills can be a plus – WordPress, PHP, Python, CMS.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.