Uncategorized

You Might Want to Uninstall GB WhatsApp /Yo WhatsApp After This.

Using third-party Whatsapp applications like GB Whatsapp has become quite popular because of the features they offer. For example, you can disable the blue tick/secondary tick and even hide the fact that you are viewing other people’s Whatsapp stories, giving you the ability to stay anonymous on Whatsapp.

However, the dangers they pose are often ignored by a lot. For example, these platforms could secretly store your data and that doesn’t even cover everything!

According to new reports, Whatsapp is set to ban accounts of users who have been using these third-party platforms.

Even though this is a temporary ban, Whatsapp didn’t specify how long the ban is going to last. However, reports claim that users would be advised to switch back to the supported Whatsapp version to lift the ban.

According to Whatsapp:

“If you received an in-app message stating your account is ‘Temporarily banned’ this means that you’re likely using an unsupported version of WhatsApp instead of the official app. You must download the official app to continue using WhatsApp.”

So, let’s do a quick survey, do you currently have any third-party Whatsapp platform installed?

14 comments on “You Might Want to Uninstall GB WhatsApp /Yo WhatsApp After This.

1. Isaiah Oladapo says:

No, I don’t use clone apps because for security reasons and because of privacy, I dont want them to store my data.

1. Anonymous says:

The data is stored on your phone

1. Isaiah Oladapo says:

Trust me they still have users data, there are some pieces of information that they still have about you, like Facebook needs access to you your sms, call logs, etc. This are users data’s not necessary your chat backup.

… WELL, I HAVE TWO WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS AND THE TWO ARE LOGGED INTO THROUGH GB ANF YO WHATSAPPS.
    I WILL WAIT F9R THE BAN BEFORE GOING 🔙 TO THE OFFICIAL VERSION.
    SINCERELY, I DON’T USE CLONE APPS, BUT FOR WHATSAPP, ITS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME…

3. Dosunmu Aishat says:

No i don’t

4. princewill says:

why don’t they make those cool features available on the official whatsapp?

5. JohnJuwel says:

Hey Miss Techy,
    I’m not trying to be a hater, but gb whatsapp truly sounds,like scam for me, the part I hate is when you made a post and delete it someone will tell you that they are still seeing it 😬.
    And dey just steal ur status like that 😲 ha an now..

pls ban ban ban them.ooo

6. Abdulsalam Abdulrahman says:

Never liked clone apps

7. Adedam says:

GB WhatsApp has helped me more than any WhatsApp even the so called original, if u want to forward bc u can send as many as possible on GB, create bc group etc, if they want to store my chats data they sud go ahead, nothing to hide

8. sam says:

We like those added features, n are patiently waiting for the ban.

Whatsapp official should step up or remain silent 😶

9. James says:

10. I could not resist commenting on this Topic it’s inspiring, knowledgeable, full of wisdom and educative i love this topic.

11. i rather spend time reading this articles than any other one in other sites