Samsung Galaxy S10 Lineup: Which is Your Favorite Color?

At this point, it is safe to assume that we know all there is to know about Samsung’s latest devices.

You may recall that Samsung is expected to reveal the S10 lineup on the 20th of February, and according to the rumor mill, the S10 will come in 3 different categories — the Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10 Plus. The  Galaxy S10e measures 142.5×70.5×8.1mm with a 5.8-inch screen, the Galaxy S10 comes with a 6.1-inch display and measures 149.9×71.6×8.1mm while the biggest variant is larger in 157.0×75.3×8.1mm with a 6.4-inch screen.

As far as colors go, the S10E will come in four colors— Black, Green, Yellow, and White (With 6GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage )— as seen below:

While the Galaxy S10 and the S10 Plus will come in 3 colors — Black, Green, and White with 6GB or 8GB RAM plus 128GB or 512GB storage:

You can also check out the rumored prices:

Prices of the Galaxy S10, S10E, S10 Plus in Naira
• S10E 128GB: $700 – N238,000+
• S10 128GB: $820 – N287,000+
• S10 512GB: $1100 – N396,000+
• S10+ 128GB: $960 – N336,000+
• S10+ 512GB: $1250 -N435,000+

Now, price tag aside, what do you think of the colors? And which is your favorite?

Me: Emerald green!

13 comments on “Samsung Galaxy S10 Lineup: Which is Your Favorite Color?

1. isaiah oladapo says:

I like the white colour

2. Abdulsamad Umar says:

The Emerald green is a beauty, But the price tag… hmmm…

3. Alexius Ide says:

I personally Love the black but that emerald green is not on to shabby

4. Kehinde Adeleke says:

The black color looks really nice. The prices are quite okay.
    Thank God it didn’t reach apple’s territory.

5. This is outrightly expensive

I just read about a honor view phone and I can say it’s better than this phone and still yet not as expensive as this

Seems Samsung has joined Apple in exploiting people

Nawaoo wetin I know say

Na people wey get money should comman talk

6. Abdulsalam Abdulrahman says:

Nothing beats black.

7. Kaybang says:

“… wetin I know say… Na people wey get money should comman talk”
    Ok.

*adjusts 👔* *clears throat*
    I’ve got a fetish for black. Like, for everything fam, and I mean everything fam 😉😉 Maybe it’s because I’m black 😁
    If the yellow works like it did on the Nokia Lumia 920 then… maybe. If not *soulja boy’s voice* ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!!

S10E 128GB: $700 – N238,000+
    • S10 128GB: $820 – N287,000+
    • S10 512GB: $1100 – N396,000+
    • S10+ 128GB: $960 – N336,000+
    • S10+ 512GB: $1250 -N435,000+

See how the phones seem out of reach to the common man (now I don’t know if you count G-boys as common men bet hey, you do you). If only there was a proper banking credit system working in this country.

8. Austin says:

First thing first –
    i cannot buy it because i don’t have that kind of bahr home & abroad.
    . . .
    About color –
    i like what you like@. . . . .Green
    Another thing. Must they line the camera+flash laidat? It makes the back ugly

… WELL, FOR ME, I WILL LIKE THE WHITE, BUT THEN, IF ITS NOT POSSIBLE, BLACK 🖤 WILL HAVE IT…

10. Princewill says:

This is next level phone, so dope!
    **** in MKBHD’s voice “matte black everything! “

11. JohnJuwel says:

HEY FAM.
    WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT THE PRICE IS THAT,(KEEP THE PRICE TAG ASIDE)#MISS TECHY

FOR colour I love black but I will ah-green
    to choose white, on this because it look neat.

(GOOD PHONES ARE GETTING ……. Wat) pls don’t mention MKBHD on this one.

12. Dosunmu Aishat says: