Reviews

Last year, I made a review of the Tecno Camon 11 pro. Check it out here:

Anyway, I decided to use the Camon 11 pro to show the current situation at Oshodi and the capabilities of the 11 Pro.

For example, I noticed that the pictures taken with the 11 Pro are quite saturated. P.S. The pictures have been downscaled.

As evident with this picture:

And this one. See how vibrant the colors look:

I also like the details the camera brings to the pictures.

Although there are times when I think it’s a bit too much:

The Camon 11 pro’s rear camera also did well in keeping the highlights in check, although the same cannot for the front camera, (check my YouTube videos for samples).

—-

Overall, the images taken with the rear camera turned out okay, with good contrast and lively colors. The dynamic range is surprisingly okay even without the HDR mode, however, I can notice that the images can tend to be over-sharpened, but this isn’t a deal breaker.

So, over to you, what do you think of the quality?

17 comments on “The People of Oshodi: These Pictures Were Taken With the Camon 11 Pro. What Do You Think?

1. Dosunmu Aishat says:

Wow the pictures are so clear and colourful. I love it

2. Isaiah Oladapo says:

The pictures are awesome, nice one misstechy, you are good with pictures

3. JohnJuwel says:

HEY MISS TECHY,
    THE PHOTOS ARE CLEAR AND WELL SATURATED, BUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH TECNO CAMERAS IS THAT, WHEN YOU ZOOM IN THEIR PHOTOS, IT BEGINS TO LOOSE DETAIL AND QUALITY VERY FAST (NO PUN INTENDED). BUT I HAVEN’T TAKEN A SHOT WITH CAMON 11 PRO SO I CANT DRAW THE CURTAIN ON THIS.
    Nice shot📸
    Since you went to the market, Abeg buy something edible as you are coming back.
    Abi, what do you think🤔💭

4. John Omoku says:

Who else noticed that Tecno cameras depreciate in quality after a long time… Like 13mp cameras looks like 8mp camera after some months?

1. Tobi says:

I wonder why though

5. Abdulsamad Umar says:

The sharpness and contrast in the picture are amazing!!!

6. Princewill says:

Wow, Tecno really tried here… these pictures are beautiful

7. Psoulsport says:

This phone has good picture…

8. behankey says:

the power of tecno

9. Kehinde Adeleke says:

The camera samples are quite vivid in color. How well does it do in low light?

10. Jason_sleek says:

Misstechy, please do us a Nokia x5 review! Would love it.

11. Alexius Ide says:

The photos are crisp have surprisingly good dynamic Range, maintains the exposure very well actually judging from what you said without HDR turned on I think the over saturation is a little much but that can be fixed in post processing and the details might need work I recommend sending it through email for the full size renders and original quality
    Overall it’s actually a very good camera just the over sharpness and saturation

12. Alli Abiola says:

The Camera is clean, no doubt.

13. Kaybang says:

1st yellow bus drives through, the conductor screaming at the top of his lungs while pointing towards the blue heavens with his index finger: Oshodi-oke! Oshodi-oke!
    I resist, knowing descending at that bus stop would knock me off-course in my wayfinding.
    Couple of yellow busses later, a miracle bus drives through. The conductor screams at a lower pitch, but still quite high though as/Lagos, this time index finger pointing towards Hades: Oshodi! Isale, Isale, Isale!!
    I nod my head in silent agreement, hop into the very uncomfortable vehicle with wooden benches for seats, and there began my journey of 115.2km via A1* to Abeokuta (or is it even Abeokuta I was going to that day? 🤔 Meh, who cares?)

*Source: Google maps 😎

I guess what I’m saying is, this piece of Transsion mobile phone technology managed to trigger a colourful memory, literally. No, like seriously, look at the pictures. They’re colourful.

14. Yyvonne says:

The sharpness of the camera tho

… WELL, THESE PICTURES ARE GOOD AS THEY ARE. BUT THEN, I WILL ALWAYS FAVOUR AN INFINIX DEVICE OVER A TECNO ONE.
    NICE REVIEW THOUGH.
    MISSTECHY, WH3N WILL YOU START BLIND CAMERA 📸 TESTS?…

16. oliver says: