Remember the Phone with no Ports? You Can Pre-order it for N467,000 😁

Remember the Meizu Zero I talked about here?

This one:

Well, the company has opened up a pre-order page on Indigo and you can actually pre-order one for $1,299, approximately N470,000!

What you get at that price is a device with no ports including a charging port and all of these:

• CPU – Octa Core 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 CPU Clock
  • Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 64-Bit Processor
  • GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 630, 710 MHz
  • Camera – 12 MP + 20 MP (telephoto) with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 20 MP + 2 MP Dual Front camera
  • Memory – RAM – 4GB/6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB, External Card Not Supported
  • Display – Screen size 5.99 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution)
  • Battery – Non-Removable  Lithium-ion mCharge quick charge technology
  • SIM – E-SIM
  • Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Hall, Fingerprint sensor model – (In-display fingerprint sensor)
  • Color – Black, White
  • Operating System – FlyMe 7.x (Android 9.0 Pie)
  • More Features – Glass, Metal Body Design, 10nm Chip, HSPA, LTE, LTE Cat 16 1 Gbps Download, 150 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, EV-DO Rev.A (1.8 Mbps Upload, 3.1 Mbps Download), mCharge Fast charging, NFC, VoLTE Support, 18W Wireless Charging Technology, 9V/2A Charger Output Power, Wireless Charging, Piezoelectric Speaker, Noise Cancellation, mSound 2.0, mEngine 2.0, E-Sim, No-hole design in body, IP68 water & dust proof.

Now, here is the exciting part, the company is only selling 100 units, at least for now.

So, you could actually be one of the few people to own this phone:

Honestly, I don’t get the appeal of this phone, so I am just going to leave it to the guys who have N480,000 they are not using.

15 comments on “Remember the Phone with no Ports? You Can Pre-order it for N467,000 😁

1. John Omoku says:

480k? That na one Keke oo… Issokay, let me pass it to the next person that’ll comment below me.

1. Kaybang says:

“480k? That na one Keke oo…”

1. Kehinde Adeleke says:

“480k? that one na leke oo”

2. Dosunmu Aishat says:

Lol 480k 😂😂. They’ll kuku see buyer

3. 480k kini?

I’ll kindly wait for the Made in Aba version that will sell for 3k lasan

I cannor comman go and kill myself
    🚶 🚶 🚶 🚶

1. That’s it..Go for what you can comfortably afford though quality matters a bunch.

4. Abdulsamad Umar says:

My account has never seen 400k sef

5. Kehinde Adeleke says:

470k? No headphone jack. Abeg keep your phone.

Misstechy saying if you have 470k you aren’t using 🤣🤣🤣.

6. Princewill says:

Me too, I don’t get the appeal at all…. Well some kind of people might like it sha

7. Alexius Ide says:

I couldn’t agree more with you those that have the money and would like to check it out
    They should and they should let us know their experience
    Because buying it here in Nigeria will be utterly useless
    Miss Techy all the way man ❤️❤️

8. JohnJuwel says:

HEY MISS TECHY.
    I SUSPECT THAT THIS PHONE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO SMARTPHONE REVIEW LIKE _______ .
    BUT SINCERELY, I DON’T SEE ANYTHING GOOD REASON TO BUYING IT.
    IF I WAS GIVEN THE 480K I WILL USE FOR SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAN GETTING A SMARTPHONE. EXCUSE OO WHAT WILL THE PHONE GIVE ME, WILL I USE IT TO CALL HEAVEN.
    ABEG ABEG LET THEM SELL THEIR 100 UNIT.

NA ME TALK AM O.

9. Emecheta says:

How do E-Sim even work self?

1. Kaybang says:

*clears throat*
      *grabs 🎤*

So, eSIMs. How do they work?
      ▪1st of all, eSIM stands for embedded SIM. These basically are electronic SIM cards – they essentially remove the need to have a physical SIM card (and SIM slot) and no physical swapping over is required by you
      ▪Embedded SIMs will help you switch providers. You could use one number for business and another number for personal calls or have a data roaming SIM for use in another country. You could even have totally separate voice and data plans 😁
      ▪eSIM needs to be supported by the network or carrier and enabled by them
      ▪The information on an eSIM is rewritable, meaning you can decide to change operator with a simple phone call 😉👌
      ▪One of the advantages it offers phone makers is that we should get smaller devices because there’s no need to accommodate a SIM card or the tray that holds it. There’s also no need for networks to a manufacture or distribute lots of SIM cards
      ▪eSIMs will also be great for other devices like laptops and tablets, where seamless connectivity will become the norm (I ❤ the 🔊 of this)

Current Availability
      ▪California based Apple has turned to eSIM to add connectivity to the new iPad Pro, Apple Watch Series 3 and Watch Series 4 as well as dual SIM support for the new iPhone XS and XS Max
      ▪Google’s Pixel 2 also supported eSIM but it was originally only used in the US for Google’s Project Fi. The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL do as well and – just as with iPhone – networks will roll out support for it as they launch eSIM

NOTE: 80% of the shit detailed here was culled from pocket-lint.com 😔 as I’m too exhausted to write anything in layman’s english 😔.

… WELL, GOING BY THE E-SIM, ITS NOT FOR NIGERIA 🇳🇬 YET EXCEPT IF 5HE PERSON WILL ALWAYS DEPEND ON WIFI AND WE KNOW WHAT THATBIS OVER HERE.
    MEANWHILE, FOR 480 000 NGN, I CAN BUY THE SAMSUNG OR iPHONES OF THIS WORLD OR EVEN A VERY QUALITY LAPTOP 💻. THE SPEC SHEET IS NOT OUT OF THE ORDINARY TOO.
    MEANWHILE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BUYER FOR ANYTHING AVAILABLE FOR SALE…

11. Sadiq says:

Meizu must be out of their damn mind if they think they’ll sell upto 100 pcs to even begin with.

Other than having”no port” their is nothing innovative about the Meizu Zero.

1k+ dolls , seriously Meizu 🤣.

Let them go back to making budget phones like they used to 3 – 4 years ago