Remember the Meizu Zero I talked about here?
Well, the company has opened up a pre-order page on Indigo and you can actually pre-order one for $1,299, approximately N470,000!
What you get at that price is a device with no ports including a charging port and all of these:
- CPU – Octa Core 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 630, 710 MHz
- Camera – 12 MP + 20 MP (telephoto) with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 20 MP + 2 MP Dual Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 4GB/6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB, External Card Not Supported
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-ion mCharge quick charge technology
- SIM – E-SIM
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Hall, Fingerprint sensor model – (In-display fingerprint sensor)
- Color – Black, White
- Operating System – FlyMe 7.x (Android 9.0 Pie)
- More Features – Glass, Metal Body Design, 10nm Chip, HSPA, LTE, LTE Cat 16 1 Gbps Download, 150 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, EV-DO Rev.A (1.8 Mbps Upload, 3.1 Mbps Download), mCharge Fast charging, NFC, VoLTE Support, 18W Wireless Charging Technology, 9V/2A Charger Output Power, Wireless Charging, Piezoelectric Speaker, Noise Cancellation, mSound 2.0, mEngine 2.0, E-Sim, No-hole design in body, IP68 water & dust proof.
Now, here is the exciting part, the company is only selling 100 units, at least for now.
So, you could actually be one of the few people to own this phone:
Honestly, I don’t get the appeal of this phone, so I am just going to leave it to the guys who have N480,000 they are not using.