While we are counting down to the official launch of the Galaxy S10 lineup, images of the yet to be launched devices have flooded the internet:

The first thing you will notice with the images is the hole-punch design indicating that the S10 will have one front-facing camera, while the S10+ will have two.

Another thing I could tell from the image is the use of Samsung’s ONE UI which is also not surprising.

Switching to the back of the device, we can see that both devices have 3 cameras

I mean:

Since we get 3 cameras on both the S10 and S10+.

I also noticed the lack of a fingerprint sensor which means that Samsung is going the in-display fingerprint route!

And yes, we still get to keep our beloved 3.5mm headphone jack.

The Galaxy S10 lineup will be unveiled on February 20th—less than a month away, but so far, do you like what you see?

17 comments on “Have You Seen Real Life Images of the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus? Well, Here You Go!

… WELL, I HAVE SEEN MANY OF THESE PICTURES. THE KING OF DROID IS COMING REBIRTH. THE S10 SERIES IS GOING TO BE HOT 🔥 …

1. Tclasz says:

King of what??? If I hear King for ur mouth again

2. Suleiman says:

New addition is 0

Camera infused in screen, 🤔

3. Abdulsamad Umar says:

The front camera placement is so unsatisfying.

4. This is what I feel:

The hole punch or punch hole is nothing but a notch in a different place

the punch hole takes up as much space as a small to medium notch, depending on number of lenses

the punch hole is no less ugly than any other notch but more difficult to hide with a black status bar like OOS and others have it or if hidden the bar becomes thicker.

this is NOT a solution, the solutions are either:

1) no front facing camera at all for those wo are not selfie addicted

2) a slider solution like the Mi MIX 3 by Xiaomi

I said what I SAID

1. Alexius Ide says:

But if you want a slider water resistance is a sacrifice also durability of that slider
      you would be making and I don’t think na feature that is has useful as that which has been present since is will be removed that my friend is a draw back
      They can’t put a notch on their flagship after trolling Apple like the others that’s just being petty and it would be bad for the company name
      And they obviously can’t remove the selfie camera for that reason at all Sorry to say but
      That’s just totally kinda selfish

2. Kaybang says:

@KEMI’s comment

I’m just loving watching the collective interweb act like those things (notch, pigeon hole etc) are fucking design technology breakthroughs.

Also, I’m looking @ you so called foldable phones. Gimmicks, bloody gimmicks all of it.

5. Alexius Ide says:

I feel the devices will definitely turn a lot of faces because of the design changes
    They are beautiful devices no doubt the dual punch hole on the + “might” be unsatisfying but the phone is going to take the crown of the most powerful so far so yeah I’m excited
    I like definitely a buy for me be it S10E, S10 or S10+
    If I had the cash though 😛

6. Abdul Abdul says:

I don’t know about the camera placement on the S10+ one camera like the S10 looked better

7. Princewill says:

I trust Samsung…. their new product are always very refreshing

8. This looks very good in my own opinion of course
    But
    They should’ve used a teardrop notch instead of the screen punch which looks ridiculous to me

But I like the on-screen fingerprint, and the UI

I bet the device will be worth the value it will be placed in.

9. Sifon says:

Samsung is always a killer brand. I love these phone.

10. JohnJuwel says:

-THE HOLE PUNCH, or THE INFINITY O
    DISPLAY AS SAMSUNG WILL CALL IT, IS AN ADVANCEMENT AND MANY TECH REVIEWERS ARE NOT FULLY IN SUPPORT OF THIS e.g. MKBHD, Frankie Tech etc. SAYING ITS STILL ALMOST THE SAME AS THE TOP NOTCH.
    -BUT ON THE SECOND THOUGHT, SINCE THEY HAVEN’T MADE PROVISION FOR AN IN-DISPLAY FRONT CAMERA THIS WILL COME OUT AS THE TREAD OF THE TOWN. IF WE CAN RECALL THAT APPLE FIRST TOOK THE FIRST STEP OF BRINGING THE TOP NOTCH (IPHONE X), THEN EVERYONE KEYED INTO IT.
    -AS FOR ME, I DON’T THINK THE SLIDER OF XIAOMI WILL BE AN OPTION IN 2019, THE TRADEOFFS ARE TOO MUCH,WEARING, FREEZING, FRICTION AND NO ONE WILL LOVE THAT TO HAPPEN TO HIS/HER $1000 PHONE, CONSIDERING THE PRICE OF OLED SCREENS.
    🤔

11. Austin says:

Oh my gad! . . . Am in love. .. .especially for the on-screen fingerprint sensor. . .
    But wtf am i snapping with 3 cameras?!

1. Kehinde Adeleke says:

It’s probably a main camera, a telephoto lens and a wide angle lens. the third or second could be monochrome though

12. Kehinde Adeleke says:

I saw the leaks on Youtube and one thing I’m happy about is that samsung continues to keep the headphone jack. The regular s10 looks nice but the s10+ is kinda like a turn off. Just use a teardrop notch instead, well till Feb29.
    I’m gonna go to 3Chub for some window shopping. They are definitely worth checking out.

13. Gabriel Uzowulu says:

Honestly i wonder where phone companies are going with this notch/bezeless trend.
    Something tells me they want to start selling a lot of screen replacements. Coz, think of it. those extreme edges on smartphones are their weakest points. Unless they’ll promise us bullet proof screens.
    If not, then they should pls #BringBackOurBezels