The Nokia X5: If You Like Tecno/Infinix Phones, then You Might Like this One.

The X5 has been officially revealed, guys!

However, if you were expecting over the top specs, well:

However, what the X5 lacks in the specs department, it made up for it in the price department. The Nokia X5 starts at a low price point, about $150 (N54,000).

At that price, you get all of these:

Display 5.86-inch 19:9 HD+
Processor MediaTek Helio P60
Memory 3 or 4GB
Storage 32 or 64GB (microSD expandable up to 256GB)
Rear camera 13MP PDAF (f/2.0) + 5MP
Front camera 8MP (f/2.2)
Battery 3060mAh
OS Android 8.1 Oreo
Connectivity LTE Cat.4, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, USB Type-C
Dimensions 149.51 x 71.98 x 8.096mm
Colors Black, blue, white
Headphone jack Yes

You also get a notch!

You thought I wasn’t going to mention that, didn’t you?!

Well, it has a notch and a full glass body, with a metal railing sandwiched between the front and back glass panels.

Not bad, though, especially at that price point. But what do you think?

Plus, the MediaTek processor reminds of you an Infinix/Tecno phone:

11 comments on “The Nokia X5: If You Like Tecno/Infinix Phones, then You Might Like this One.

1. Prime says:

They should juss try to release it in nigeria. Their sales no go dey dis life again. Notch or not, i too return to Nokia o

2. Mediatek 😫😫😫

3. princewill says:

Well …it’s not that bad

4. Not bad at all.. not a bad idea to spend extra N10000 on a Nokia.
    Build quality is always top notch with Nokia

1. To those screaming MediaTek…its a helio p60.
      The reviews on that processor is positive from the articles I’ve seen

… WELL, I THINK NOKIA IS BEGINNINTO SEE THE MARKET WITH OUR OWN VIEWFINDER NOW. FOR THAT PRICE, CONSIDERING THE NAME, THE BUILD QUALITY, THE UPDATES AND THE CHARACTERISTIC SOFTWARE UPDATE TREATMENTS, I THINK THIS IS A BIG DEAL…

6. Satmak says:

They are trying to keep prices low with using MediaTek processors.

7. Maxwell Trent says:

I really love this. And I want to have every update of every new gadgets available online and for shopping.

8. Abeg, let them keep it… I’d rather hold on to my Pouvoir 2. I like my battery

9. For me, the device (Nokia X5) issa goal. The specs are okay. I like the notch and the build is cool but is kinda pricey…

10. Ekemini says:

Wow..this phones amazing and I still can’t believe that it cost 54k…what a bargain