Facebook just announced its university-wide roadshow which is part of its ongoing commitment and investment in growing the tech ecosystem, and driving innovation across Nigeria, and your university could be the next destination!
The aim of the roadshow is to educate and attract students to build solutions that utilise advanced technologies to solve problems and build solutions for the future using Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) – the university tour will look to demystify myths surrounding “deep-tech” and promote the benefits.
As part of its University tour, Facebook will be visiting 13 cities across Nigeria in 30 days, with the team already completing events at University of Lagos (Lagos State), University of Port-Harcourt (Rivers State), Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Anambra State) and University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Enugu State). Other tour dates include:
- Oyo state, University of Ibadan, June 11
- Oyo state, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, June 12
- Osun state, Obafemi Awolowo University, June 13
- Ondo state, Federal University of Technology, Akure, June 14
- Akwa Ibom state, University of Uyo, June 19
- Plateau state, University of Jos, June 21
- Kaduna state, Colab, Kaduna, June 25
- Abuja, University of Abuja, June 26
- Kano state, Bayero University, June 27
No Covenant University or any Private University, but:
To find out more and register, you can visit this link.