Tech Poll

Survey: Do You Use an SD Card in Your Smartphone?

Question: Do you use an SD card?

MissTechy’s Answer: Personally, I haven’t had a reason to use one — and before you roll your eyes, I’d have you know that I have a Dropbox (20GB), Google drive (105GB), and Onedrive (5GB) accounts— these accounts and the fact that I have unlimited data ensure that all my files are stored in the cloud.

So, over to you. Do you currently use a MicroSD card?

We’ve have a created a survey on this topic, you can join in by clicking on the link below:

Thanks for participating.

I love big data!

8 comments on “Survey: Do You Use an SD Card in Your Smartphone?

1. Ekemini_andrew says:

I still use an SD card.. You just made me feel old now😂

2. I don’t, and I’m not that bothered sef, even if I decide to use SD with large storage capacity it’ll still fill up,

So I jst transfer everything to my laptop, leave only d important ones on my phone.

3. isaiah oladapo says:

I have not use sd card for like 3 years now.

4. MIDE says:

Definitely! There are some data that I can’t let be on phones I use; these data have been with me since the days of father Abraham, and I’m not letting them be on a phone I’m sure may need formatting or flashing after I messed up with it.

You dig?

… WELL, I DO. I’M A FAN OF SD CARDS. THEIR PORTABILITY AND VERSATILITY MAKES THEM UBIQUITOUSLY AND USEFULLY UNIQUE. I’M EVEN THINKING OF GETTING THE 128GB CAPACITY ONE…

6. Prime says:

Totally… Buh i may change sooon. My 128gig Samsung sd card just got corrupted yesterday for no reason. Still tryna fix it without formatting, buh no such luck so far. If i loose about 70gig worth of stuffs, that’ll be it for me. Ill sell this infinix plus the sd card nd probably get an iPhone

1. Kaybang says:

“Ill sell this infinix… nd probably get an iPhone

7. Oladimeji says:

Yep…I have 64GB in, thinking of getting 128GB…stores a lot of stuffs…and can’t be like you…I don’t have unlimited access to the internet, and you know how much 1GB still cost…so…