Trending on Social

Get your views, black man!

One of my favorite songs of 2018 has joined the list of the top 10 biggest music video debuts on YouTube. For those who haven’t watched the video yet:

The video garnered close to 1 million views in the first hour, then amassed up to 12.9 million views in the first 24 hours, and now, it has gotten close to 70 million views, all within five days! For a bit of perspective, It has more views than some of  2017’s top YouTube videos.

So why the hype?

I guess it’s because of the way it used music and dance to critically address ongoing and deeply-ingrained issues surrounding race.

Personally, I’ve watched the video more than 50 times — still watching it at the moment.

So, seen the video, yet?

9 comments on “‘This Is America’ Becomes One of the Top 10 Biggest Music Video Debuts on YouTube in 2018— Currently #1 in Nigeria.

1. Adegbenro says:

Nope I haven’t watched it. I don’t intend to. 50 times???

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Lol I can’t help it. It is not even my type of music but i am drawn to it for some unknown reasons

1. Christian says:

I think its the creativity for me

2. Alexys_J says:

Yeah, just because it was trending. He makes good music

… WELL, I HAVEN’T. I REALLY DON’T USE YOUTUBE LIKE THAT.
    BUT COME O, HOW COULD YOU HAVE SEEN A SINGLE VIDEO 📹 FOR 50 TIMES. THOSE TIMES YOU SHOULD BE USING TO MAKE YOUR OWN VIDEOS FOR US AND WRITING ARTICLES FOR THE BLOG. CONTINUE O!…

4. Molokwu Victor says:

I don’t like the song, but it’s an interesting video.
    A campaign against gun ownership and the NRA.

5. Tell me this is not sponsored and I will whoop ass

6. George says:

This video is worth watching 100 times. I haven’t gotten to 50 like Miss yet, but have streamed the video too many times to count and the reaction videos…! Its Donald Glover at his best-great vid

7. I’ve watch this video too many times😀 even went as far as searching YouTube for the reason behind the concept of the video.

And Oh!

Check out the full list of Android phones that copied IPhone X design here – https://bit.my/2L9NzhV