Huawei has finally joined the Android Go club! But you might want to hold back your excitement until you see the specs.
The Y3 appeared on the company’s Ghanian website (Nigeria doesn’t reflect this, yet) and it’s a BUDGET friendly device with BUDGET specs and BUDGET bezels.
Of course, all powered by Android G0.
The Phone comes with the following specs:
Huawei Y3 2018 SPECS
For a bit of comparison, the Asus Zenfone Live L1 is also an Android Go phone:
But have you seen the specs?!
- 5.5-inch HD+ (1440×720 pixels) display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core 1.4GHz processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- 1/2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 3000mAh battery, MicroUSB port
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Android Go 8.1/ZenUI 5.0, face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0
Huawei has also unveiled other devices like:
- Y7 2018 – N87,000+/R2,999 (This appeared on the company’s Nigerian website)
- Y6 2018 – N73,000+/ R2,499
- Y5 Prime 2018 – N58,000+/ R1,999
So, over to you, is the Y3 worth N28,000?