These Are the Number of Active Devices That Run On Windows 10.

700 MILLION! Up from the 500 million devices touted by Microsoft earlier this year.

That is impressive!
Now, even though this is a milestone for Microsoft, it’s still short of the company’s initial goal of getting 1 billion Windows 10 devices within two to three years of its 2015 release, a goal that the company admitted would take more than 3 years to reach.

For a bit of comparison, Apple only had about 100 million devices (In April).
Right now, I’d love to know how many of the 700 million Windows 10 devices are used by Nigerians because something tells me that a large percentage of the population might still be stuck on Windows 7 or 8.

11 comments on “These Are the Number of Active Devices That Run On Windows 10.

… WELL, MICROSOFT IS REALLY CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS HERE! WELL DONE TO THE WINDOWS 10 TEAM! SADLY I’M NOT USING THIS OS…

2. hassan says:

Wow this is a gond improvement from window and the are also praying well in the part of their games, as time goes on they are going i now they are going to beat this record.thumbs up to window for their nice job.

3. hassan says:

Pls misstechy i made a mistake by droping a double comment pls can you help me with a way to delete one.

4. innocent says:

everybody should be on windows 10. Its as pretty as windows 8 and even more stable than windows 7. I use a ton of advanced softwares and I dont even experience OS inflicted crashes and errors. I always feel pity for the windows 7,8 and 8.1 guys whenever I remember how those OS frustrated my life esp 8

5. Pwilliams says:

yea, it surprising. even some firm(banks e.t.c)s are still stuck with windows 7

6. Goodi says:

Haven’t had a test of windows 10 yet. Still rocking my windows seven ultimate😎

7. hussaini says:

This is a good improvement from windows at least one can now know the active device that runs on window 10, pray to see them progressing in advance

8. Edu says:

Am not a fan of widows devices but I must say that I am impressed…I expected the number to be much lower

9. Xtopher says:

Been on windows 10 since Initial release and also a mentor the Insiders Preview Project..
    It’s something I never regret doing till date..

10. Emerson says:

Windows 7 Ultimate For The World.

I’m very sure most Nigerians are stuck with Windows 7, Windows 8 next, then Windows 10.