What is the first website you visit when you want to check for the specifications of a phone, especially phones like the Pixel 2 or the Samsung Note 8?

Your possible answer(s) could (either) be:
Google search — GSMArena — Phone Arena — MissTechy Arena
Google might make you skip the others because they are implementing the ability to compare two devices using Google search — the same thing GSMArena offers. So, when you search for iPhone X vs Pixel 2 XL, you should get something like this:

I wonder which iPhone X version has a fingerprint sensor. Hmmn.

I tried it but didn’t get a result similar to the one up there, which means that it hasn’t rolled out to this part of the world, yet.
As for GSMArena being unhappy, I believe that Google’s implementation is not as specific and detailed as GSMArena, so those who want detailed specs would still visit platforms like GSMarena.

15 comments on “GSMArena (And A Couple of Others) Might be Unhappy With the New Change on Google Search.

1. Kelvin says:

Yeah, that’s true o. They’re always the first site to pop up on Google when I search about smartphones.

2. Carl says:

It’s just SCARY the amount of CONTROL Google has on the internet and how they can easily CRUSH a business at the blink of an eye.
    Something needs to be done because this control is just too much

3. Emerson says:

Misstechy Arena got me ROFL. iPhoneArena is usually the first site I visit, but then if I want unbiased and honest reviews I go to GSMArena. MissTechy is my source for all things Nigerian. Heard people were returning their iPhone X- complaining about the notch and the complicated UI. This is my third try at posting this same comment.

4. fhem says:

It’s not entirely a new feature, you get direct display of live match scores, table, time, currency, definitions etc from Google search. It’s help save time nd data tho if the results are real unlike the iPhone X with finger print..
    Hv also notice few change on Google search interface this few days..

1. Ladun says:

The specs feature is new though

5. kenny says:

It sounds bad for GSMarena but I actually prefer those quick results, it works well for currency exchange, definitions and lot of things I search for on Google,

WELL, GSMARENA IS A TRADITIONAL SITE, WHEN IT COMES TO TECH NEWS ESPECIALLY IN THE MOBILE 📱 DIVISION. GOOGLE’S NEW IMPLEMENTATION MAY NOT STILL HURT GSMARENA AS DETAILS, REVIEWS AND INDEPTH ANALYSIS IS STILL THERE JUST LUKE 12 UCL TROPHIES ARE THERE AT THE ESTADIO SANTIAGO BERNABEAU…

7. andivirus says:

GSMarena is my favorite. Their detailed review.

This is not new, maybe to some particular search results.
    Maybe they’re expanding it, because truly, I haven’t seen that kinda result while looking up a phone.

9. LuqTech says:

Hmm nice update from Google but it will surely affect GsmArena where i usually get specs from

10. thankgod says:

i love misstechy blog

11. hassan says:

It has been long i have been visiting gsmarena and i know they always keey updating their readers on daily post on the blog,and i know it going to remove nothing from them.thanks once more for your post on this great blog.

12. hussaini says:

Yea miss techy they are the site to be seen First when searching about phones Specifications, they are really trying when it comes to details of Mobile phones and specs and specifically the current exchange policy and other search bodies

13. hussaini says:

The website alone is well detailed, that why it my favourite website