Samsung right now:

Because at the end of the day, it’s a good ole’ win-win situation for them.
Anyway, Apple’s “late” decision to finally adopt the OLED screens might have paid off—based on a review by DisplayMate, the iPhone X’s screen has the best display they’ve ever tested. Which is rather funny when you consider the fact that Samsung provides the OLED panels to Apple.

Here are a couple of areas DisplayMate listed:

However, DisplayMate did acknowledge that Samsung had a role to play in manufacturing the display used in the iPhone X, but they add, “But what makes the iPhone X the Best Smartphone Display is the impressive Precision Display Calibration that Apple developed that transforms the OLED hardware into a superbly accurate, high performance, and gorgeous display.”
Samsung:

In related news, if you want to buy the iPhone X — buy for me too— make sure you invest in a strong phone case because that thing is extremely fragile

8 comments on “DisplayMate Claims That the iPhone X Has the Best Display Ever (And We Know Who to Thank For That, Don't We?).

1. Emerson says:

Lwkm, that “I will not take it gif” gave me a tummy ache from laughter. DisplayMate is joke Samsung and Lg records upto 700nits of brightness. Talking about viewing angles? PhoneArena reported that the “X” gives off a blueish tint when the device is tilted, that is neither accurate nor “The best viewing angles on a smartphone, and guess what – Apple is blaming the OLED tech for the blueish tint. How ironic are reviews these days. 2nd try… Can any1 give me some clues as to why this is happening?

… WELL, FOR PHONEARENA.COM TO HAVE SAID THAT ABOUT AN APPLE PRODUCT THEN IT IS RIGHT. THIS IS BECAUSE THAT SITE IS ACTUALLY VERY BIASED ABOUT ANYTHING APPLE. THEY TAKE SIDES WITH APPLE BLINDLY…

2. Mary-Jane M. says:

I love that ‘i will not take it’ gif. Apple has the best display thanks to Samsung. after spending so much money to buy the iPhone x, how many people will allow it fall.

3. fhem says:

When an iPhone X screen can buy mayb 5unit of my phone..
    Plz how can I use GIF na??

… WELL, ONLY A NOVICE WILL NOT CREDIT SAMSUNG WHEN IT COMES TO DISPLAY. I HAVEN’T SEEN THE iPHONE X, BUT I KNOW THAT STANDING BY A NOTE 8 OR S8, IT MAY TAKE A BOW…

5. Chukwuma okereke says:

Doesn’t mean nada… I’ll choose Samsung any day .

6. hussaini says:

Some people said that apple has the best display ever, but to me i see its iPhone x, but I have’nt seen it in reality. Phone arena reported that The iPhone X is the first bezel-less screen in an iPhone and the first one using OLED technology instead of the traditional LCD used on all other iPhones, including the 8 and the 8 Plus.

7. hassan says:

Main Looking at that iphone x i dont think it a good phone,and i can’t afford a phone in which is fragile and i can’t sit and see my money wasted for nothing,in this case i prefer samsung device.love the see more usefull article from you.