Remember when Apple launched the iPhone X and how they boasted about how nearly impossible it is to fool the Face ID recognition?
Well, they may have to eat their words (in a way), because according to this video and logical reasoning, it is quite possible to fool the Face ID recognition the natural way.

The folks at Mashable published a video of two different sets of twins attempting to fool Face ID.
Yes, Apple’s Face ID wasn’t sophisticated enough to tell the twins apart.

A task that didn’t take me less than a minute to figure out.

Of course, this isn’t going to stop the die-hard fans from buying the iPhone X, but the twins in our midst might want to take note.

16 comments on “Video: Twins Attempt To Fool The iPhone X’s Face ID… And, Yeah, You Guessed It Right!

1. fhem says:

Why go complex?? I stil prefer the touch ID

2. Emerson says:

Lol, that’s why Fingerprint scanners are still the best form of security. Apple made a d**k head move dumbing Touch ID, unfortunately they’ll get away with it again bcoz…we know why. G’Day

… WELL, I KNOW craAPPLE’S CLAIMS ABOUT THE FACE I.D IS FOR THEIR SHEEPLES. I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT THAT THERE’S NO ABSOLUTE SECURITY ANYWHERE…

1. Kaybang says:

“I KNOW craAPPLE’S… FOR THEIR SHEEPLES.”
      Enough is enough

1. Emerson says:

Lol, but the Sheeple stood no chance

4. George Jinn says:

Its no news that everyone in the tech business knows that any camera-based security that requires a “scan” or “snapshot” even if it claims to have unique depth matching algorithmic stuff, u can still cheat it-easily. Apple is just trying to stand out but its safe to say the future of security on mobile devices is still the biometric fingerprint scanner. No need was precious research dough on that facial whatever-whatever (even if they have a tonn). Apple should just focus on AR; for the sake of tech.

5. Thank God my twin sister doesnt resemble me

6. Joshua says:

Yup, not surprised… Fingerprint to me remains best or Iris scanner (though takes too much time)
    Apple and their gimmicks

7. If I should ever switch to iOS , then I’m getting the iphone 7, I like fingerprint and headphone jack.

8. Kelvin says:

Big flop from the apple team then. I’m not sure they passed the phone thru the necessary tests before making that statement. Meanwhile fingerprint scanner is very risky, when you’re sleeping and you have a nosy gf😂😂😂

9. Kenny says:

Ohh, that’s a loophole they didn’t account for. nevertheless Apple fans would still buy it.

10. Suleiman says:

Interesting. The hype is not real.
    Apple will still make so much money off this phone it will be astonishing

11. Mary-Jane M. says:

No matter how far they flop, their fans will always back them up

12. Edu says:

Lol….I still prefer android

13. hussaini says:

Wow the Fingerprint scanners are still the best in terms of securing, but I think the price is not pocket friendly but this biometric Fingerprint scanners can also has a disadvantage of the said device, wish i can afford mine some day

14. hassan says:

I know many people will still go for this device, so for a security purpose fingerprint will serve as great importance.