Have You Seen These Awful Phones & Tablet by Polaroid?

It’s 2017 and companies are still creating phones that look like this:

Ugh! The Bezels!

Polaroid — a force in photography that went from ubiquity to obsolescence — are of the opinion that they can just launch anything! And by anything, I mean devices that feature a 5-inch display, a quad-core 1.3GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera, a 2,800mAh battery and an Android 6.0 in 2017.

The two new phones are called the Cosmo K and Cosmo K Plus, the only difference between the two devices is the screen – the Cosmo K has a 5″ screen and the K Plus has a 5.5″ one. They also have a Polaroid Jet C7 tablet.

These devices are only available in Mexico, and SHOULD STAY THERE!

We already have Tecno’s Sparkles and Infinix’s Hotness to deal with.
Meanwhile, Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, iTel, and others are like:

The price tag is unknown for now, but I hope they don’t cost more than $80.
What do you think?

16 comments on “Have You Seen These Awful Phones & Tablet by Polaroid?

1. Alexys says:

My goodness…In 2K17 a device still exists with 2800mAh..Lmao😂

1. Chimezie says:

Some devices from infinix and techno come with that too. So I don’t see what the fuss is all about

2. Pascal T says:

“AND SHOULD STAY THERE” got me. Lmfao.
    It’s nice. Anyway, Etisalat free browsing cheat is back and better.

3. Derek Okoro says:

That’s Awful maan
    -From the guy who is begging for ur S7

4. Your last meme got me laughing…
    I believe you saw this on PhoneArena? Nice of you bashing them in the Naija way…
    Personally, in my own Nigerian way, I still find the Tecno DroiPad 7D more awful
    As expected, most geeks (including you, Tobi) still found the DroiPad 7D as substandard!
    Hehe… I’ve got some evidence >> http://www.techkibay.com/2017/07/Tecno-DroiPad-7d-opinion.html
    If you don’t mind, here’s a quick comparison
    Tecno 7D Display: 7-inch
    Polaroid Display: 5-inch
    Tecno 7D Camera: 2MP front camera with flash, 5MP back camera with flash
    Polaroid Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, 13MP rear/back camera
    Tecno DroiPad 7D OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
    Polaroid OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
    Tecno DroiPad 7D Storage: 16 GB (expandable)
    Polariod Storage: 8GB (expandable)
    Tecno 7D RAM: 1GB RAM
    Polariod RAM: 1GB of RAM
    Tecno 7D Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh
    Polaroid Battery Capacity: 2,800mAh
    Pretty no much difference to me, at least Polaroid specs compliment each other, unlike the DroiPad’s.
    I know if they step up their game like Nokia, OnePlus and much more are doing, it might turn out that we won’t be able to afford their high-end phones, but… where’s the innovation in all this stuff?

5. Emerson says:

You can only blame Google for making Android free-ware. 8gb of Rom, Thank God u never heard of that company.

Maybe they were using Glo network to produce their devices. That’s why it entered the market late.

1. Kᴀʏʙᴀɴɢ ᴵˢ Ⓑₐₜₘₐₙ says:

1. Lol.. Oga King, you get mouth sha!

7. OBÁDÁRÀ says:

… WELL, I SEE NOTHING BAD IN THESE DEVICES’ SPECS, SAFE FOR THE COLOUR AND NOTHING-TO-TALK-ABOUT DESIGN. THE BEST THING HERE IS THAT, ITS FOR MEXICO ALONE (FOR NOW)…

8. Tomjoeguy says:

Cool. Now, I just got from a trusted source wll the specifications of Infinix Hot 5 and the release timeline. Check it out on: http://phonefixer.xyz/infinix-hot-5-launch-specs-and-everything-we-know/
    Infinix Hot 5 would soon be released, but am disappointed at the specs.

9. Cirphrank says:

Why so much fudge on this? Not so weird nor rare.

10. Everybody shift abeg… Lemme faint