Here is How I Play Audio from Two Bluetooth Speakers at Once.

Bluetooth speakers or headphones have now become a thing. Personally, I love the fact that I no longer have to deal with cables since I can connect my phone and speaker, or headphones, to my phone if they have Bluetooth. The Samsung Galaxy S8, for example, has Bluetooth 5.0, which is also a Dual’ That is, we can send music to two devices at once. Just for the sake of putting it out there, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the first smartphone to come with the latest version of this wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0. Like I before, one of the features of this latest version is called Dual Bluetooth. This implies that the Samsung Galaxy S8 can connect to two different Bluetooth audio devices and play music at the same time.

To activate this option: Open Settings. Tap Connections.

Tap Bluetooth.

Tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select “Dual Audio.” Tap the toggle switch in the top right corner of the screen to turn Dual Audio on.

Once you’ve activated Dual Audio, when you connect your S8 to Bluetooth devices, it will begin to stream its audio to both headsets, or to one headphone and one speaker, or two speakers.

13 comments on “Here is How I Play Audio from Two Bluetooth Speakers at Once.

1. Viklin says:

Oshe! So make we dey look out for phone wey get Bluetooth 5?

2. Mo says:

So you are the CIO/CTO of your company and have been charged with the responsibility of implementing a good #ERP #system. You know there are so many parts to the project but one thing is clear, it has to address all pain points and must be delivered at reasonable cost to the #organization.
    Here are Five Tips to help you deliver a good ERP system at reasonable cost.
    Click Link below

3. Adeshola says:

How do we do it on a non 5.0 Bluetooth phone.

4. Anonymous says:

That’s wrong. Xiaomi mi 6 came Bluetooth 5.0 and it came out before S8.

5. Dan says:

That’s wrong. Xiaomi mi 6 came Bluetooth 5.0 and it came out before S8.

6. Alexys says:

Wow..Bluetooth get gebu oh…Inifinx Note 4 is 3.0. Lol, still far

7. Rapsowdee says:

They are just using it to shuuk our eyes…. s8 sha

8. Anonymous says:

That headline is misleading. Was excited when i saw it, didn’t know it was for s8. Tobi mind yasef o. You must tell us o, how we can incorporate 5.0 in our devices.

9. whales says:

this is not intriguing compared to what i did with a bluetooth speaker.. i actually hacked my old deck audio player and made it receive audio signal from d bluetooth speaker… now i do not have to use an AUX wire nomore to play music from my fone nor get a bluetooth home theater… i can be in the kitchen with my fone while i stream music via bluetooth…✌😁

1. Creep says:

Lol, oshe baddest, please tutorials please…

10. whales says:

. now i do not have to use an AUX wire nomore to play music from my fone nor get a bluetooth home theater… i can be in the kitchen with my fone while i stream music via bluetooth…✌😁

… WELL, SAMSUNG PUSHED IT ALL OUT ON THE S8/PLUS SERIES WITH 5.0, IF AM NOT OVER ASSERTING, SAMSUNG CAME OUT FIRST WITH A BLUETOOTH 5.0 PHONE.
    ITS JOY WHEN TWO PEOPLE ARE SEEING A MOVIE AND WITHOUT DISTURBING ANYONE, YOU CAN BOTH HEAR THE AUDIO 🔉 WIYH YOUR PERSONAL VOLUME CONTROL OVER YOUR HEADPHONES OR EVEN SPEAKERS 🔊…

12. Anonymous says: