Here's One Major Perk of Buying a Low-end Nokia Device.

The Nokia 3 is currently one of cheapest smartphones launched by Nokia and HMD Global.

Despite being a low-end device, the company has confirmed their plans to update it to Android O when it is released by Google — a perk that is not common with other low-end devices from Tecno Mobile or Infinix.

For those who are thinking of getting their hands on one, especially the Nokia 3, know that it is good for at least one more major Android update.
Now, is this enough to sway you towards the Nokia 3?

10 comments on “Here's One Major Perk of Buying a Low-end Nokia Device.

1. Stiiz says:

Some low-end Tecno phones too might get Android O. 😒 Still not buying the Nokia 3 😑

2. Viklin says:

How much is it again?

3. Ken says:

Nice update. Now Nokia is showing their original self via HMD Global

4. Kelvin says:

Android O? Never heard of that. Didn’t have any interest Sha. Me that’s looking for money to buy Note 4

… WELL, THIS DIFFERENCE IS ALWAYS CLEAR. THIS ALONE CAN SWAY ME TO THAT DIRECTION. UPDATES ARE VERY REAR IN THE BUDGET SEGMENT OF THE MARKET AND IF NOKIA IS GOING THAT WAY, UT WILL WIN THEM MORE HEARTS. INFINIX STILL SOMEHOW UPDATE, TECNO, THAT ONE IS WORSE…

6. techhhhh says:

Misstech please improve your communication with ur blog reader I asked a question but you’ve not answered me for a long tyme now

These Nokia android phones doesn’t move me, don’t know why. The future update too isn’t tickling my fancy.

8. Moses says:

I’d love to relive those days I rocked Nokia phones

9. Norman says:

I will never compromise specs and pricing for updates. Some of these updates cause more harm than good and at the end of the day don’t solve the main issues associated with low end phones like poor cameras, low storage, weak processors and poor display quality.

10. Emerson says:

I think what Nokia needs in Nigeria is a huge marketing budget, to bring the people’s attention back to them, I think everyone loves Nokia they just need a reason to go back.