It’s official people! Nokia is set to officially launch their smartphones in Nigeria — For now, we have the Nokia 3310 and the Nokia 3. However, you should expect more phones during the launch.

Does the “new” Nokia have what it takes to win you over?

18 comments on “Nokia is Set to "Officially" Launch the New Era of Nokia Smartphones in Nigeria.

1. Rapsowdee says:

Tobi: Does the “new” Nokia have what it takes to win you over?
    Me: I hope so but don’t think so… The only way they can win me over is beating Tecno, Infinix, and ITel’s prices…. Else…..
    Rara oooo Kolewerk

2. Kelvin says:

Well.. We would see now..
    Hope it’s worth the wait.

3. Henry says:

Tobi: Does the “new” Nokia have what it takes to win you over?
    Me: **Thinks for a moment…..** OH HELL YEAH!!!!

4. I.K says:

I want the Nokia 6 already, so dey don win already.

5. p-Williams says:

well…..lets wait and see what they have for us

6. Mary-Jane M. says:

I think Nokia still has what it takes

7. George Jinn says:

I have a feeling HMD Nokia may share the same fate Microsoft did for coming late. This is because on android people who want flagship go for Samsung, Lenovo, LG, One+ and some few others, while those who want affordable ones trust Gionee, Infinix and TECNO. The new NOKIA must bring game or go home with nothing. I wish them luck tho.

8. Waka23 says:

Smartphones of Nokia are not liked much. I’m now using Samsung devices for its beauty.

… WELL, FOR ME, I AM VERY SCEPTICAL ABOUT THAT. THE PRICING WILL BE A MAJOR FACTOR AND THEIR INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER HERE IS NOT MEANT TO CAPTURE THE MARKET. I MEAN HOW MANY NIGERIANS CAN BUY THE 🆕 3310 FOR THAT AMOUNT. I WILL WAIT THOUGH…

10. Zpykios says:

If Nokia comes stronger hmmmm will be dumping Samsung or infinix for them.
    Zpykios

11. Emerson says:

Hope they have something enticing to draw me into their camp

12. flora201 says:

Does the “new” Nokia have what it takes to win you over?

13. Nigerians can’t wait. Oh yeaaaaaa
    From OriginalSpecs Blog

14. Tomjoe says:

Nice post, aunty Tobi. Well, I hope Nokia would retain its quality of strong devices, even when they produce android phones.
    Today, I wrote a post on my blog on how to play music through your phone’s earpiece as if you are having a voice call. Kindly view and comment. Thank you ma

1. flora201 says:

can’t wait for its appearance. So eager!

15. NaijaTechGuy says:

Well I feel Nokia has to reduce the price to win customers back. I ask a couple of tech bloggers around Africa about the new Nokia phones, here’s what they said about it – http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/06/will-nokia-android-smartphones-succeed.html

16. NaijaTechGuy says:

Well I feel Nokia has to reduce the price to win customers back. I asked a couple of tech bloggers around Africa about the new Nokia phones, here’s what they said about it – http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/06/will-nokia-android-smartphones-succeed.html