I patiently waited for the Note 4 with this mindset:

And guess what? It managed to get me feeling this way:

…And this:

AT THE SAME TIME!!
However, this isn’t the full review, so I won’t go into details, but fellas! Meet the highly anticipated Infinix Note 4!

The package seems familiar, right? That is because it looks like the Infinix S2 Pro. I also think that the specifications are somewhat familiar. Check it out below.

INFINIX NOTE 4 SPECIFICATION

5.7 inch FHD display
2 GB / 3 GB ROM
16GB/32GB ROM
Android N
Octa-core processor
4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
4-bit Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53
MediaTek MT6753 – Mali-T720 MP3 450 MHz
13MP rear /8MP front
microUSB v2.0.
4300 mAh battery
fingerprint scanner
With that said, the Infinix Note 4 has the regular accessories, nothing special here.

No X-pen either because that is strictly for the Infinix Note 4 Pro. As always, check out the 360-degree view.

MY INFINIX NOTE 4 FIRST IMPRESSIONS?

Like I said in my unboxing video, Infinix changed the design game on the Note 4, they moved away from the metal build to a Polycarbonate build.

They also integrated the physical home button which also serves as a fingerprint sensor. My only complaint with the design is the bezels!

UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE?

I noticed that in some areas, the Note 3 actually trumps the Note 4. For example, the Note 4 has a 4300mAh with a higher fast charge (X-charge), this is down from the 4500mAh battery on the Note 3.

Specifications Infinix Note 3 Specifications Infinix Note 4 Specifications
SIM Dual SIM Dual SIM
Display Size 6.0 inches 5.7 inches
Type IPS Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD touchscreen
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels 1080 X 1920 pixels
Platform Operating System Android OS, v6.0 Marshmallow Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset MediaTek MT6753 Mediatek MT6753
CPU Octa-core, 1.3GHz Octa-Core 1.3 GHz
GPU Mali-T720 Mali-T720
Storage Internal space 16GB, 2GB RAM 16GB, 2GB RAM
MicroSD card Slot Yes, upto 128GB Yes, upto 128GB
Camera Rear Facing Camera 13 MP 13 MP
Video Recording Yes, up to 1080p Yes, up to 1080p
Front facing camera 5 MP 8 MP
Connectivity Cellular Data 2G and 3G 2G,3G, 4G
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, , hotspot Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
Battery 4500 mAh non-removable battery 4300mAh non removable

However, the Note 4 comes with a 5.7-inchscreen, slightly smaller than the 6 inch on the Note 4.

INFINIX NOTE 4: IS IT WORTH IT?

Do you think this is worth it?
For those wondering about the price, the Note 4 is coming in at N53,000 (There is a 3GB/32GB variant — not the Infinix Note 4 Pro, though, that comes in at N58,000), slightly lower than last year’s Note 3.
In other related news, apologies for going MIA and did you like my twin?

35 comments on “Infinix Note 4 Unboxing: Beautiful Design, But Disappointing Specs? 360-degree View Included

1. Pozaa says:

Damn. This is way below my expectations.

2. Emmanuel says:

Infinix fall my hand 😔. If they have no major improvements, why not wait till they have one. Giving us same old and reduced powerbank and a tiny improvement 😒.

3. MoonLight says:

Ah, disappointed

4. Karis says:

I thought I was the only who felt disappointed by Infinix. Same old Same old, different design. What a bummer.

5. Oguclever says:

Miss techy great unboxing as always. Infinix changed the bottle and just put in the same wine. Your Video is on point. Greet ya twin for me lol

6. dat9jagirl says:

I loved the twin o…hope we get to see he more often!!:) Great Review as always

7. Anonymous says:

#HighlyDissappointed…
    sincerely this is crappy….at this age – 2017….this is downgrading abeg…i personally expect more.
    but your twin sha…its better than what we see in nollywood….

8. Encrypted says:

“There is a 3GB/32GB variant — not the Infinix Note 4 Pro, though, that comes in at N58,000”
    This is just stupid. Infinix have a very confusing Lineup and i really don’t understand why they keep doing this.
    Is this really needed? Its becoming more difficult to justify getting any new model when there’s barely nothing new to offer.
    I was thinking of selling my sweet Gionee M6 for the Note 4 pro (i was expecting 6GB RAM!!) but HELLO NO!!!! Sticking with Gionee.
    Make infinix carry their dirty dey go.

1. Kelvin says:

Bruh, if I had an M6.. I won’t even anticipate the launching of this Note 4.
      I’d pick camon cx over this.

2. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

@Encrypted Wait one cotton picking minute
      “Hot 3 , Hot 3 Lite , Hot 3 Pro , Hot 4 , Hot 4 Lite , Hot 4 Pro , Note 3 , Note 3 pro , Note 4 , Note 4 pro”
      This can’t be real

1. Kay says:

He missed the fact that there are actually 3 note 4(s) …
        Note 4 Lite (2GB+16GB), Note 4 (3GB + 32GB) and Note 4 Pro.

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

Hincredible sturvs 😅😹

3. Aruleba Damilare says:

Sell your M6? Really, bro? I can’t sell my M6 unless Infinix proves their next device worthy.

4. Azubiky says:

If they give you such specs and price it at 150k will you buy it?
      Go buy Zero 4 plus for 110k or wait for Zero 5 it’s going to have higher specs.

9. Highly Disappointed…… Infinix Just threw shit at our Faces…. But i got this feeling that Note 4 Pro is going to be the BOMB……. But am still sticking to my Zero 4.

10. Rainfall says:

so there is no spen?

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

The x pen is for the infinix note 4 pro

1. Reva says:

Any idea abt where i can get the note 4 3g ram and 32gb rom spec? tnx!

11. Kay says:

Haha!
    I looove the “twins” concept!
    In fact, I and my own twin just finished having a chat about the device. 😀

12. Jerry Skiby says:

This is so stupid of infinix, I feel lyk sending them back from were they come from.. I really anticipated this NOTE 4 of a tin, i never knew it all scrap.. 4️⃣

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

My goodness!!

13. chukwuma okereke says:

They got it all wrong.. Cx over this any day

14. Osakwe tochukwu says:

First off i like the back design but i hate the 2 gig ram 16 gig thingy…its time for infinix to kill that iteration its obsolete. Now the bezels could pass fo4 a highway. Finally i didnt see anything incrememntally special from note 3…#disappointed

1. Azubiky says:

Bro go get 3gb/32gb variant na or wait for Note 4 Pro I’m sure it will have higher specs

1. Reva says:

Have been hunting for the 3gb/32gb spec. Where can i get it bro?

… WELL, THIS IS JUST A REPLICA OF THE HOPE NIGERIANS PLACED ON THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WHAT THEY GOT.
    AM SEEING THIS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE THOUGH, WHAT IF INFINIX MOBILITY WANTS MOTE CUSTOMER AND THEY BEAT DOWN 👇 SPECS TO MATCH PRICE POWER OF THE PEOPLE?…

16. Daredevil says:

If they make the note 4 all powerful, who will buy zero 5?

17. ZITA says:

Don’t even know how i feel right now 😔

18. Ojo Kayode says:

Hmmmm… Nice piece, but little disappointed with some of it features, more like a note 3, but design wise, it scores 60.

19. Deji says:

Mscheew, highly disappointed!!
    Not worth an upgrade at all!
    Lemme keep my Note 3!
    The downgraded battery and screen estate pissed me off the most.
    Then the fact that there are four different Note 4s? I couldn’t be anymore confused.
    They don’t know what is doing em.
    They should hold their device biko.

20. Cirphrank says:

Loved the video, the phone? NO. But who am I? I’m using TW2, haters will say I’m hating.

21. N'dja says:

Franchement la note 4 a un bel design néanmoins ça ne vaut pas la peine de vouloir l’acquérir quand on a la note 3, parce qu’il me semble même que c’est la même note 3 qui a été juste modifié et encore plus la note 3 est à la hauteur en autonomie par rapport à la 4, pour ma part je préfèrerai avoir la note 3 pro que la 4

22. Prince'Nuel says:

…well I actually like it but there is a rub on the screen …minus 0.3 inch… anyway I’ll like to get one.

23. Isaiah says:

What can I do with my infinix note 4 pro, SIM 1 refuses to detect my sim card

24. Slake says:

Well! Well!! Well!!!. * i don read all of una comment.
    Finally, this is the only “NOTE series” device i like.
    But still talking dissappointments? I would have loved it if it were to ae 5.5″ screen