Sponsored Article Tech Gist

Features 5.7FHD Screen, Xcharge 4.0, 2.5D Touch panel, 3GB RAM, 4G, 13MP+8MP Camera

Infinix Mobility Nigeria announces the launch of its new Note series smartphone ‘Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 pro with a stylus ‘Xpen’. The latest device from Infinix is the most anticipated smartphone yet to be released this year and it is themed ‘5 minutes charge 250 minutes talk’. As the Note series remains a game changer in its product market, the new Note 4 comes with the stylish stylus ‘Xpen’. The Xpen offers great functionality for Infinix Note users, it allows users to take down notes, create shortcuts and also sketch easily on the Xnote using the Xpen. Infinix integrated other technology innovation in the new Note smartphone, it is pre-packed with Xcharge 4.0 which provides the quickest charge with low voltage and high efficiency, equipped with a big battery life of 4300MAH – 4500MAH. These features allow the Note 4 to charge fast within 5 minutes to talk for 250 minutes.

The Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 PRO is also the first Infinix smartphone to be prepacked with the latest Android 7.0 OS infused with the Infinix UI ‘XOS 2.3’. The Note 4 also comes with other outstanding features such as 5.7FHD screen, 13MP AF back camera with dual color LED Flash, 8MP-mega pixels front camera, Octa-core 1.3GHz 64bits processor, Fingerprint recognition, 2.5 Touch Panel, 16 & 32GB ROM, with expandable storage space to 128gb and 3GB RAM both devices are 4G enabled.

Comparison Table Infinix Note 3 vs Infinix Note 4 PROThe Infinix Note 4 and Note 4 PRO will be available at all retail stores online & offline on the 7th of July 2017. To be one of the first people in Nigeria to own the Infinix Note 4, pre-order at retail partner store OFFLINE and win free Infinix smart accessories when you post on social media using hashtag #Go4Note4 #Takecharge

24 comments on “Infinix Mobility introduces the new Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro with ‘Xpen’ in Nigeria

1. Osakwe tochukwu says:

Im eager to see what the X-pen offers thats different from what my note 5 has. Infinix is really making progress unlike tecno shit that is same all year round

1. Emerson says:

Osakwe Tochukwu, did you by any chance study at Good Shepherd Nursery and Primary school?

1. Betrand says:

“Tecno shit”, I like that. I just feel like smashing my tecno phone right now, i was using infinix before, don’t know what drove me to go buy tecno shit and now I’m stuck with it. I love infinix because its the next thing if you cant afford iphone or samsung, I’ll definitely come back soon

2. joe says:

idea of xpen is great

3. p-williams says:

thus one makes a little bit of sense

4. Doesn’t match the hype 😕
    My camon cx + oraimo 13000mAh powerbank is better than this! IMO.

5. Sherif says:

This is odd, really, is it only xpen that we want ni, am hugely disappointed in Infinix mobility joor.
    They have always raise the bar, this should not have been an exception either. Am an infinix note 3 fan but not so much for this Note 4 jare.

6. Pozaa says:

This is a waste of anticipation!😤

7. Anonymous says:

how much will it cost

WELL, THIS IS SERIOUS O. I THINK INFINIX NEED TO DO A HEAVY MARKETING FOR THIS MESS TO BE CURED…

9. Aruleba Damilare says:

Still isn’t what I’d sell my Marathon m6 for. Infinix needs to sack its market research manager.

10. Barry 🐦 says:

Beautiful back design but the bezel is something else. 1.3ghz is a no go for me

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

Think it’s time I introduced myself

11. Anonymous says:

SAMSUNG phone

12. Anonymous says:

cant wait for it…

…WELL,THE DESIGN IS DOPE THOUGH. AT LEAST, THEY WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO BANK ON…

14. 1960techy says:

Lol…. With all the full speed i took just to see this monstrious machine… Disappointment is an under-statement.
    So I’m sticking to my note4 till further notice
    i blog

15. Emerson says:

Just a bit disappointing. The X-pen is like the only exciting thing about thus phone + that design. Oh Well I’d wait for full review.

16. Mary-Jane M. says:

I’m loving the Xpen idea, it’s splendid.

17. ZITA says:

Won’t say much until is see your Unboxing and review post

18. mrtipz says:

Everyone is waiting for the much anticipated X-pen like a movie block buster, i hope it doesn’t end up being used as a chop stick.

19. Droidpost says:

Dear Infinix, Do you know that copying Samsung won’t do you much good like getting you Loyal Samsung Fans?
    Good luck being a facebook in the smartphone market.

1. Betrand says:

My dear, I disagree with you and if you want to know why, go ask KIA motors. They may not measure up to Mercedes or BMW but their copy copy is getting them somewhere. #FollowTheFootStepsOfSuccess. I love infinix

20. Seyi says:

Infinix is the biggest fraud of 2017 in the Smart Phone industry.
    I bought the Infinix note 4 pro without the X Pen, contrary to what was advertised; from one of their 3C Hubs at 28 Shasha road Egbeda,Lagos. On further enquiry, I was told the X Pen will be sold separately. Even as at that, I have placed several calls to this shop without any positive response on the availability of the X Pen. I’ve even sent an email to infinix, of course with no response.
    Why would Infinix launch a product without making available the complimentary necessary accessory as promised in the brand offer? Secondly, why can’t a consumer have an array of colour options to choose from? As it is only the champagne colour seems to be available in the Nigerian Market.
    It’s an awful brand experience with this brand and my candid advise to prospective consumers is to avoid this brand subsequently like a plague.
    Rather, save up a little more and go for a better trusted brand like Samsung that will deliver on their brand promise.
    INFINIX IS A BIG FRAUD. INFINIX CHEATS, INFINIX LIES.