The female developer?
If the name sounds familiar, it should!
She is the inventor of the first Android watch face computed in Yoruba— Yoruba Watch Faces. She is also a Software Engineer and a co-organizer at Google Developers Group (GDG Lagos).
Now, she is looking to build Android apps [built with the latest Android standards and best practices (Kotlin + Room)] for non-profit organizations, FOR FREE!!!!!!!
She listed a couple of requirements, though:
– You MUST have APIs and at least one backend dev.
– You MUST have well thought out UX and UI designs which follow standard material design guidelines. This is non-negotiable.
– Your app will be open-sourced on Github
– You’d have to work with her timelines. In her words: “No “How far, when are we going live?” phone calls at 2 AM.”
– The obvious requirement being — your app is non-profit and solves a local Nigerian problem.
If you meet these conditions, then, head over to this link, to fill out the form. You might want to hurry because the form will be open for one month.
Moyin, two GIFs: