Say Hello to The Infinix Note 4, Plus What to Expect.

It’s no news that the Note 3 will soon get an upgrade. And guess what?
I think this is it!

According to the rumors, the Note 4 is expected to come with a metal build and curved edges at the back. Yes, curved!
Along with a 2.5D curved glass in front.
Yes, another curve!
It is expected to have a 5.7-inch FHD (Another rumor is hinting at 6) along with a 13MP rear camera with dual flash and an 8MP front camera. One thing to note is that the Note 4 will come with 4300mAh and fast charging capabilities.
The RAM? Well, there are two sides to this, the first rumor hints at a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM

While the second suggests that the Note 4 will have a 3GB or 4GB RAM variant and a 32GB or 64GB internal storage.

No mention of the X-Pen, though.
Like every rumor, this should be taken with a grain of salt. But what do you think?

16 comments on “Say Hello to The Infinix Note 4, Plus What to Expect.

1. Rotimi Popoola says:

I pray there’s nothing like 2gb of ram this 2k17 for Christ sake

2. For me, A 5.7 inch is welcome, whether curved or not, a 4g phone that works with all 4g bands in Naija, a 3gb ram , 32gb ROM and 4300mah 🔋sounds great

3. Pozaa says:

Would be bad if it’s 2gb Ram and 16gb rom. Annoying thing about the rom is the fact that only 9gb is usable then the bloatwares take the rest. 3gb/4gb of Ram and nothing less than 32gb rom would be great. P.S. The gifs got me like😂😂😂😂

4. Kelvin says:

The god forbid part got me.. LMAO!!
    Okay the metal body is actually beautiful

5. Emerson says:

That back tho esp the golden colored one. This phone should pls come with 3 or 4gb of Ram and 32gb inbuilt storage. The battery is OK at 4k+. Just dont punch a hole in my pocket and I might be getting this

6. Taofik says:

I expect more from the Note 4, so like you said I’m taking it with a grain of salt

7. Barry 🐦 says:

No to 2gb RAM!!

8. Aruleba Damilare says:

When people are rocking phones with better features? Infinix can move aside. I won’t be leaving my Gionee m6 for that crap.

1. Emerson says:

If I had an M6, I wouldnt even bother commenting,but u cant deny that phone looks hot. And who knows the note 4 might be on par or even better than the M6 except of course for battery life and Ram and Storage and…. Oh shit am not stopping…

The metal body, the curves, the battery, the screen, am kinda satisfied already.

10. Derek Okoro says:

The Metal body is nice tho
    The camera bump is 👎
    The body obviously would attract smudges Sha
    Let’s just hope for x-pen
    And reasonable specs…nd price

11. Codecjay says:

When will infinix grow up?
    They better note try and release that phone with 2GB RAM if at all they wanna stay in this market for long.

12. Pwilliams says:

i wonder ooo my brother

13. Popoola oladimeji says:

Upgrade be like I have more memory, more ram, more battery power and a new stuffs(a pen)…any other thing is no upgrade for me…

14. OBADARA says:

…WELL,SINCE MY COMMENT WILL ALSO BE A RUMOUR,LET ME SAY NO TO THE 2GB RAM/16GB ROM MEMORY COMBO. IN EVERY RUMOUR,THERE’S AN IOTA OF TRUTH AND BASED ON THAT LOGISTICS,SOME OF THE RUMOUR SPECS MAY PAN OUT TO BE TRUE…

15. drey says:

wow dats a nice phone,kinda satisfied with all the juicily smooth speculation,but wait what about the battery life,I mean I already did enough of battery management and economics with my hot2,and if there’s any infinix phone dat can satisfied my battery draining fingers for d moment,i tink its gon’ be a hot4