Infinix Note 4: Infinix to 'Borrow' Ideas from Samsung?

Rumour has it that Infinix is prepping to release the Note 4 and they plan to borrow features from the big S.  According to the unconfirmed leaks, the Infinix Note 4 would have two models, the first share some similarities with Infinix’s old design.

However, it might have a home button in front, this would also serve as a fingerprint sensor.

While the second model might get a major design overhaul.

An overhaul that bears resemblance to Samsung’s offering. Notice the curved glass back?

Another important addition is this:

Yes, the new Note 4 is rumoured to come with a Pen – an XPen

No words on the specs, but they have started pushing out teasers.

Like every rumour:

19 comments on “Infinix Note 4: Infinix to 'Borrow' Ideas from Samsung?

1. Emerson says:

Who can smell what Infinix is cooking?. I just hope they dont do Ctrl C and Ctrl V on this one

2. Rapsowdee says:

Oya !!!!!!!!
    Infinix trying their best to drop a “Phantom 6” version for themselves….. They want to go PREMIUM…..
    They’ll leave Itel out to the middle class…

3. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

Sorry for veering off topic here but, did anyone else waste a vast majority of their very short lives watching E3?
    God, I wish someone here did. I can’t be the only one who wasted precious sleep hours the past 2 nights😭

1. Emerson says:

In the words of my sec sch maths teacher- Ah, yua oya own ohh

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

Not even highlights of the presentations? 😔

1. Kay says:

LOL!
          You are not alone.
          I followed the event (on feedly) but watch only one video … Kratos and his Son!
          I can’t wait for the reboot!
          Jörmungandr is going down!
          No news from Nintendo caught my fancy as I’ve never held a Nintendo device (except, well, you know, the Gameboy 😛 ) … Have you?
          Finally … What’s all the fuss about Mario?!

1. Kay says:

Oh, I forgot to drop this …

My Cohiba.
            🙄

2. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

“I followed the event (on feedly)”
            Why didn’t you tell me to do this? 😔 Wasted free WiFi on a sh!tshow of​ a conference.
            “Project Scorpio did not turn out as I imagined, but the outcome wasn’t bad either.”
            Microsoft; “we present to you the most powerful console ever made! 6 teraflops, 4K, 4K, 60fps, 60fps, 4K… Blah blah blah”
            Then goes on to showcase games that look like they were produced by f#@king Cartoon Network. I mean, who doesn’t wanna play Minecraft and dragon Ball Z in 4K ammirite?😎 Anthem looks​ cool tho😕 Also, Now all MS needs to do is release an “affordable” midrange console that sits somewhere between the “S” and the “X” and name it the “E” and they got a theme going……
            “No news from Nintendo caught my fancy…”
            LOL! Nobody cares about Nintendo anymore. After the Sony event I quit watching. I was too pissed off to care about what anyone else was showing.
            …I’ve never held a Nintendo device… Have you?”
            You never played the N64? 😭 It’s 🐐🐐 video game console right after the PS2. It defined my youth!
            “Kratos and his Son!
            I can’t wait for the reboot!”
            Aww man, I’m in the minority on this. gameplay hasn’t really looked interesting to me.. Yet! I think it’s because I can’t get OG PS2 kratos outta ma head 😞😞 I thought the Spiderman gameplay​ footage looked more awesome 😞
            Sony’s event; “hey guys! We present to you awesome EXCLUSIVE (NOT launch exclusive) games for your enjoyment. But here’s the catch, you won’t be playing them anytime soon. Latest 2018. Hell, we might even delay some games for no reason and showcase them again @ E3 2018 cus that’s what we just did this year 😇😇 Happy gaming PlayStationites!”

3. Kay says:

😆 😆 😆 😆
            Your madness is totally mad bro!!!
            Spot on though, but I don’t mind waiting. Even if it launched last week I’m sure I’d still get to try it like one-quarter later because, you know, Nigeria?
            In my opinion, Computex (and CES) were waaaaay more interesting than E3 ’17.

4. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

CES is the one place where that quote from A. Einstein reigns supreme; “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
            CES is just that place to watch people’s/companies’ imaginations run WILD! There’s almost always something new to see.

4. Adeshola says:

Finally a Pen… Something the Note has lacked for years now

5. Rotimi Popoola says:

Infinix weldone oh

6. Pozaa says:

We await..

7. Sound like there is hope for the infinix future

8. Cracker says:

Playing games with Infinix aren’t that cool.
    Well, it’s fun to Extract musics and sounds from Android games using an android app.

9. Jerry Skiby says:

I have been a fan of the infinix note series and I can’t wait for the Note 4 so I can change my note 3 but I seem not to like the front design that much base on d picture if thats how d design is going to really look…. #techipulse.com

10. Mikay says:

An infinix with an X pen?….jux shut up and take my money…sign me up!!!

11. OBADARA says:

…WELL,I WILL GLADLY WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS WILL PAN OUT. LATEST BY SEPTEMBER(JUST GUESSING THOUGH), ALL RUMOURS MUST HAVE BEEN DISPELLED…