Reviews

Unboxing Tecno's Latest Tablet, the Tecno DroiPad 7D.

There is an outpouring of videos today.

This time, I unboxed Tecno’s latest tablet, the Tecno DroidPad, sorry the Tecno DroiPad  7d.

It has a couple of features I liked and some design elements/features I frowned at. As always, your comments will be appreciated.

13 comments on “Unboxing Tecno's Latest Tablet, the Tecno DroiPad 7D.

1. bolaji wahab says:

cool

2. The pad looks good, anyways. It should worth the money.

3. Emerson says:

First, I was like where’s the box and searching for more pix, then I realised I had to watch the video to see the unboxing. MissTechy pls make my life easier by saying ‘watch the video below’ Guess I’m a Genius NOT.

4. Babyfwesh says:

Mbok data is expensive in South Africa. Please do a write up review (with pictures) God bless u😂😂

5. Yudy says:

I don’t like it. Its crap! Na back cover we go press?

6. Pozaa says:

Lol 1gb of Ram? I can’t be interested 🤧

7. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

MissTechy looking like a snack 😍
    I got burned twice with TECNO devices
    that 🏃🏃 Android 6.1 marshmallow that cost 27 & 31k, and this Droid wharreva has Nougat 7.0 and costs 33k?

Fool me once, shame on you
    Fool me twice, shame on me
    Fool me thrice?… I must be a f#?king balloon head

1. Mr. Bang…. Lol…
      I can’t just stop laughing… Oyah shift lemme kukuma faint… (your meme sha, heheh)
      Tecno should wise up… this is a pad for cry out loud.
      Am sure Tobi didn’t want to spoil their vibe… Cos the video sha.. calling it short is an understatement.
      It looks like a music video…. For wetin???
      Abi there was no new interesting feature to talk about?
      Aside from the Android version and parental control feature… I will have to faint first. before I come and buy…

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Lol, it was short because it was an unboxing, you should wait for the full review

8. Kolexepana says:

Alot is achieved when you are determined and when you use the right Gadget.

9. Daphid25 says:

The Droipad 7D has just 5mp camera and images are super clear.

10. Hope says:

To marry this bae de hungry me, am picking this tablet tomorrow, no time

1. hope says:

bought the tablet 2 days ago. It is very scarce, Even 3chub, slot do not have it, Yudala wanted to trick me to buy 7C Pro, lol got it from one small phone store for 33,500. Thanks @Misstechy