The iPhone 8 Will Have a Touch of Samsung.

So, this was speculated some months back, but a new report has just confirmed it.

Apple fanboys, expect the iPhone 8 to come with one of the best phone displays ever!

Thanks to the fact that Apple will (based on the new report) use Samsung’s OLED panels for its upcoming iPhone.

The Android Fanboys Association at their next meeting.

Oh boy, I read that the iPhone 8 will finally have an OLED display that has been on Android for years.

Anyways, according to the report:

“‘Apple recently approved the prototype panels.
“More than 10 million screens will be shipped every month. This year alone, Apple has reportedly ordered 80 million screens.”
“According to sources, the screen will use flexible OLED to cover the entire front body of the device, as against the Samsung Galaxy S8’s display area ratio at 83.6 percent, along with more aggressive curvature.

Now, doesn’t it seem a little close to launch day to “begin” production of iPhone 8 components, especially a new screen?

I don’t know about the production process, but I did a little digging and it seems that Apple plans to launch one OLED model of its upcoming iPhone and this would be made available in 2018.

9 comments on “The iPhone 8 Will Have a Touch of Samsung.

1. Pozaa says:

OLED display since all these years. Well let’s chill but 2018 is too far.. 😣

2. Emerson says:

Apple playing catch-up again. I remember the time Apple had th highest res display on a smartphone(RetinaDisplay). Wait a minute why did iPhones cost so much before and sell? they had dual core processors, the smallest amount of Ram possible… I’ll tell you why, they had 1 thing Android OEM’s lacked- ‘sheeple’.

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

“why did iPhones cost so much before and sell? …
      they had 1 thing Android OEM’s lacked- ‘sheeple’.”
      … Well.., I mean, salient point there. But you know, maybe its also because the iPhones were just generally better devices(sexier, more arousing, more satisfying when climaxed) without all the fragmentation that plagued/still plague Android devices these days.
      Or, maybe, you actually hit the nail on it’s head; ‘The sheeple’

3. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

I coulda sworn APPL said it’s FWVGA they were going to include in the iPhone 8. Damn it!! Imagine the cost price cuts!

4. Emerson says:

I may not be a carpenter’s son, but you can be sure I hit it on the G-spot. “(sexier, more arousing, more satisfying when climaxed)”
    And ‘KayBang’ is starting to sound literal.

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

😂😂 You’re beginning to have the wrong ideas amigo. Please let take things easy. I speak in parables, let’s put it that way.

1. Emerson says:

I hear ya bro

5. Anonymous says:

I have 6s model, and not a big “apple fan”. But i really like it. So should i upgrade or wait for iPhone 8? Apple’s latest smartphone is the iPhone 7. Does the iPhone 7 make more sense for iPhone 6 owners?
    NO HEADPHONE JACK- for my opinion its a problem from one side, and future technologies that are already used in iPhone from the other.
    iPhone 6 stuck against 7 model. Maybe wait for Apple’s 2017 phone?
    Prices of 7 model are quite different from brand new, where i want to buy: https://jiji.ng/mobile-phones/apple-iphone-7

6. OBADARA says:

…WELL,APPLE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY CATCH UP IN THE HARDWARE DEPARTMENT FOR LONG AND THE iSHEEPS WILL KEEP SHEEPING. I JUST HOPE THEY WILL NOT COME AND SAY THAT SAMSUNG COPIED THIS FROM THEM BECAUSE THAT’S HOW STUPID THE crAPPLE TEAM CAN BE…