Are you a female entrepreneur?
Then you should totally apply to the She Leads Africa Accelerator program — a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurs. The SLA Accelerator programme is open to women-led early stage businesses (0 – 3 years old) and in 2017, the SLA Accelerator is focusing on four sectors and locations in Nigeria, and they are:
- Lagos Island – Creatives
- Lagos Mainland – Technology
- Kaduna – Agribusiness
- Abuja – Retail and E-Commerce
Some of the benefits of the programme include:
- Access to 3 months of expert-led business coaching and mentorship
- Access to a suite of on and offline resources to grow their business
- Opportunity to pitch their business to and network with investors
- Promotion of their business on the SLA and other local and international media platforms
- The top entrepreneur will receive N2 million in funding from SLA
Interested? Then apply using this link – sheleadsafrica.org/accelerator. Applications close on 25 June 2017 at 11:59 PM WAT
Don’t forget to share.