It Is Finished! Instagram Stories Now Have Snapchat-y Filters.

I weep for Snapchat!

There should be a law against this copycat behavior! But in the absence of one, Instagram (Facebook/Mark Zuckerberg) is clearly going to win this war with the introduction of Filters!

And words on the street have it that the filters seem to be more advanced than Snapchats’ face filters! Not only that, they have also introduced “Rewind,” a camera mode that will reverse any action — yeah, just like you have on Snapchat.
I seriously feel so sad right now, but such is life.

6 comments on “It Is Finished! Instagram Stories Now Have Snapchat-y Filters.

1. Adeshola says:

Haha. Don’t be. Picasso once said “Good artists copy, great artists steal”

1. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

Preach nigga, Preach

2. John Bassey says:

Dear… Don’t you think it is high time snapchat bow out of the game and sell off before their case becomes like that of Yahoo?
    You know… they (yahoo) were priced so high at a certain year, they refused. Several years down the line, they were bought over with peanuts with an amount that like does not equal the tithe of the initial offer.

3. Kaybang® DANANANA BATMAN!™ says:

“when I was a kid, I wanted a bike so I asked God for a bike. But I know God doesn’t work that way, so I stole a bike.” – Al Pacino
    Guess the moral of the story is, Facebook wanted snapy so bad, snap wasn’t having any of it, and now Facebook are ripping them to shreds.
    *Shrug* yeah..

4. Pwilliams says:

such is life my dear

5. Anonymous says:

… WELL, FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM OR BETTER STILL ZUCKERBERG IS FLEXING 💪 MUSCLES 💪 WITH SNAPCHAT BASED ON NUMBERS. THIS IS SIMPLY BUSINESS POLITICS WHICH IS THE GAME OF NUMBERS. ONE DAY, THERE WILL BE A NEW DIMENSION TO THIS STORY…