This Is Why I'd Pick Snapchat Filters Over Facebook.

It’s a little-known fact that one of Snapchat’s biggest appeals is their super fun filters. I am talking about the overused puppy face filter:

The festival crown, then this one and more:

I mean, it’s just too much fun, more fun than Facebook filters.
Plus, Snapchat has proven itself to be always on the move, constantly looking for ways to keep us engaged without copying and to show you just how forward thinking they are, the company has introduced new updates that are super cool!
You have the limitless snaps and looping video — that allows your followers to enjoy your Snaps for as long as they’d like once they open them.

There is the really cool Magic eraser to help you remove unwanted objects from your snaps — photoshop things.

Finally, you have the draw with emoji feature that needs no further explanation.

So, yeah, all of these features including the amazing filters have ensured that I am able to stand against the wiles of Facebook.
By the way, does anyone use the new Facebook stories? — I heard no one is using them (Source).

Did they (Facebook) try their best?

9 comments on “This Is Why I'd Pick Snapchat Filters Over Facebook.

1. Abdul Abdul says:

Thought I was the only one who noticed no one was using the facebook stories…. Only one out of hundreds of my friends on facebook uses facebook story….”Kpele Facebook “….You copy doesn’t mean we get the same score.

2. The fact still remains that they are still making their millions. Lol
    Writing from Entclass.com

SnapChat is king, others emulate from it. Their filters are cool and funny.
    Facebook stories is made in China version of snap stories, that’s how it’ll always turn out to be.

4. Stiiz says:

Lowkey, Snapchat is King. Their target audience (or users) will forever remain loyal. I mean, I have lots of female friends who don’t even use Facebook & WhatsApp stories, buh IG & Snapchat alone. To them, there’s no social media app that can poach them away from Snapchat.
    So, I agree with @KingAbsolute, absolutely. 😏

5. Pwilliams says:

lolz

6. Chuksteric says:

I don’t know why but snapchat isn’t for me

7. Adeniji Micheal says:

Cool, but am not a fan of both… I mean i don’t really use filter

… WELL, I STILL PREFER THE ORIGINALITY OF SNAPCHAT OVER THAT OF FACEBOOK. ALTHOUGH, I DON’T REALLY USE SNAPCHAT OR FACEBOOK FILTERS LIKE THAT, BUT I FEEL FACEBOOK IS ONLY USING THEIR MIGHT OVER SNAPCHAT AND THAT’S ACTUALLY NPT GOOD FOR COMPETITION…

9. daniel says:

Buy and sell anything for free
    visit zukasell.com today
    offers are in the following categories
    Mobile Phones and Tablets
    Vehicle
    Home,furniture and garden
    Electronics
    Real Estate
    Jobs and services
    Fashion and Beauty
    visit now zukasell.com and start selling