Crazy, right?
The next Camon is almost upon us! After the launch of the Camon C9, one would expect that the next Camon will be the Camon C10, I, however, think that (Camon C10) won’t fly. TECNO might just be spicing things up with the name of the next Camon.

Rumored specifications of the next Camon.

There are speculations that the next Camon will have FOUR CAMERAS.

YES! You read that right, FOUR CAMERAS! Two cameras in front and two at the rear end. I want to believe that all the cameras will serve different functions, just like what was obtainable on the recently launched TECNO Phantom 6.
The rumors also have it that the next Camon will come with FOUR FLASHLIGHTS
A phone with four cameras and four flashlights mean that your selfies, even at the darkest hours of the night, are covered.

Another speculation is that the next Camon will come with 16MP CAMERAS EACH!
Like I earlier mentioned, the next bad boy from Tecno Mobile might sport FOUR CAMERAS— 2 at the front and back—if this information is true, it means the next Camon will spot 16*4 = 64MP.

You may recall that Camon C9 only has 13MP + 13MP front and rear cameras, and user reviews revealed how epic the camera is. If these specifications are true, then it has nothing on the next Camon.
DESIGN
As far as design is concerned, there might be a major difference between the design of the Camon and its predecessor. This time, it might be slimmer and even classier. It is expected to deliver curves on the right and on the left sides, with the rocker keys placed beautifully on the sides. Like many flagship Android phones, the next Camon might be worth most of the hype. I also gathered that there will be an array of colors to choose from, ranging from Blue to Black, to Gold, to Champagne Gold, and Anthracite Grey.

Next Camon release date.
TECNO Camon C9 was launched in the early weeks of June, but rumor has it that the next Camon will be launched in the final weeks of March or the first weeks in April, talk about Easter treats coming early!
Where would the next Camon be launched?
Since TECNO Mobile is going global —a typical example is their partnership with Man City— and the TECNO Phantom 6 and TECNO Phantom 6 Plus were launched in Burj Khalifa Dubai, the next Camon might not have a Nigeria launch.  Although my sources have not found out where, yet.
How much will the next Camon cost?
Considering the price of the Camon C9, the next Camon is expected to be between N70,000 and N80,000. As far as other specifications are concerned, the OS will most likely be the Android 7.0 (Nougat), the RAM and ROM will be 3GB and 32GB, the screen size will be 5.5 inches. You might also get the USB Type C treatment.
There you have it — expect more rumors, though.
In the meantime, can we commence with the name guesses; Do I hear a Camon CC? Plus, what are you expecting from the next Camon?

27 comments on “Rumor Has It That the Next Camon from Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!!

1. Kaybang says:

“TECNO MIGHT RELEASE A NEW PHONE”
    Me;

2. pWilliams says:

lolz, 4 sweet cameras!….the biggest April fool’s joke….so sad we are not yet in April or maybe they will reserve it till then

1. Paolo says:

It better not be April fool oh, I’m already day dreaming, this phone will be littttt!!!

3. Emerson says:

seriously 4 cameras is overkill, way too much, I think they should think like Samsung- make 1 super camera and let it speak for itself

1. aabdoo says:

I agree with you.
      I think a dual rear camera is enough provided the sensor is a quality one.

2. Joseph says:

I don’t see why it’s an overkill, being a Camon phone. The camera is the main center of attention. But for an L series, maybe.

3. Deji says:

4 Cameras is definitely not an overkill, The selling point of a Camon phone has always been the camera so I feel it’s only right that they continue in that pattern and if they feel that’s how they can give back to the fans, I’m all for it oh!!!!!!! I LEGIT CANNOT WAIT, DROP IT ALREADY.

4. Wow!!! Full Unboxing and Hands on of the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with 4100 mAh battery capacity as well as 4GB RAM.

5. xoftxoul says:

I just don’t know where and how to buy Xiaomi in Nigeria, else, those guys make good phones.

6. Fella Lawson says:

@XperienceTECNO – Should this be released as exactly specified above, I must experience it for one month o. No story!

7. Omar says:

I know that is a concept design but if it’s anything close to that then I’m definitely keeping close tabs on this one.

1. Paolo says:

Anybody that doesn’t get the phone if it comes out like this has to have issues with the brand or something that is too deep for us to understand cause I’m already saving for this and everyone that doesn’t have 80k now should IMO

8. aabdoo says:

The rumoured specs sounds good. I hope they plan to install a decent battery in there. 4 cameras and 4 LED flash will sure take a toll on the battery.

1. Deji says:

Fair point too, they need to put a very good battery in it but with the design, it might not be that easy.

Tecno doesn’t disappoint. They should change Camon from being a smartphone to a camera already.
    It will certainly be called Camon C10.
    Am expecting it to come with lightening charging port.

1. Deji says:

Lmao abi oh! Make them kuku just start to make camera ohhh, this is really dope.

10. Paolo says:

I better start saving for this cause I’m so excited right now argdhfghdghgh This is a fine piece of art in phone form.

1. facelessj says:

The art of the phone is mad frosh

11. Davido says:

HOLLLLLLLLY MOLLLLLLY! SON OF THE LAMB! I’m frigging excited. I just pray the rate of the dollar to Naira doesn’t really affect the price oh, I think when this comes out, it’s definitely a must have.

12. Walletfortune is a Ponzi that has been built and scheduled to launch in few weeks time.. See details here

13. Rotimi Popoola says:

omo four cameraas that device will be bang mhen this is tecno dem wanna finish us oh

14. Ebi says:

Is not to have 4 cameras will they be any good and will the phone come with software features that fully utilize the cameras or will it just be another LG G5. 😕😕😕

15. OlusegunAde says:

If the rumours are true, then truly Tecno is still exceeding expectations. The design looks so heavenly and the specs are “fire” too.

16. Behankey says:

These guys are breaking barriers to be honest. The next camon will be a very dope one I’m sure.

17. Scarycuteface says:

Tecno no go kill person o. Nice specifications with a beautiful design. What else can one want in a phone?

Tecno CX is the name.