What Do You Think About the New Nokia 3310?

Yesterday, the Nokia 3310 was resurrected (I am sorry I couldn’t break the news, my Laptop decided to go AWOL on me). And just like earlier rumored, it features a 2.4 inch QVGA display, a MicroSD card slot for external memory expansion, and it’s powered by Nokia’s Series 30+ software.

However, unlike the old Nokia 3310, the new one is smaller, lighter, thinner and comes with a Micro-USB charging port instead of the pin charger that was present on the original model. Plus, you can get it in a variety of colors, including matte grey, red, yellow, and dark blue.

Yes! You will be getting a snake game, albeit a modern version. (Am I the only one who thinks the Snake game looks awful?)

Battery wise, the company says that the new Nokia 3310 can last for 31 days on standby and provide a talk time of 22 hours.  You can check out the specs below:

Display: 2.40-inch
Front Camera: No
Resolution: 240×320 pixels
OS: Series 30
Storage: 16MB
Rear Camera: 2-megapixel
Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
Price: $52 (Approx N25,000)

Would you be getting one?

13 comments on “What Do You Think About the New Nokia 3310?

1. Stiiz says:

For that price? I’m not sure I would. But it’s something I would want to have/own. Good resurrection, Nokia. (Let’s hope it’s as durable & strong as it’s predecessor too!)

2. Zethy says:

This country is just dead and wasted… the exchange rate is screwing things up, Just imagine the cost for the phone.
    ordinarily, this phone shouldn’t be above 10k

3. pWilliams says:

so sad that this recession is flaring up our prices…..the phone look funky and base on the specs, I think it might out perform the old one

I was so excited for everything about this phone till the price part. I would love to get this phone as an alternative phone for mum but now I’d might reconsider.
    Nokia is bae.
    Nigeria is “sheet”.

5. Doronize says:

it’s a very nice idea by Nokia to change it but the price tagged to it is kind of outragous

6. Kaybang says:

“(I am sorry I couldn’t break the news, my Laptop decided to go AWOL on me).”
    I mean, its not like Man Utd weren’t playing/winning the EFL cup yesterday & this phone was announced right when Zlatan ibrahimovich scored the winning goal. Then again, what do I know? 🙊
    And as for this piece of garbage(new 3310)

7. YalaTech says:

thats not bad though i really missed Nokia
    check out the full features, specifications, and price of the Nokia 3310

8. Bolliejay says:

I will like to get the phone but the price is a No for me.
    Nice try Nokia sha!

9. Ismail says:

Misstechy should just order for 100pieces and share to this visitor of this page

10. Brian says:

the specs are really poor for that price. it’s a no from me

…WELL,WITH MY DETERMINATION TO BUY THIS PHONE,I AM NOW ALMOST CONFUSED.WHY SHOULD I SHELL OUT SUCH AMOUNT FOR A FEATURE PHONE? I WILL LIKE TO HAVE THE PHONE,BUT THE PRICE IS AS HIGH AS THE COCOA HOUSE…

12. Anonymous says:

25k????????????????????????????

13. david says:

That’s good for me the price is ok
    I’m pretty pleased to discover this website.
    I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new information on your blog.
    Check out what is trending in Nigeria on Job Education and Business at http://www.primedon.com