WhatsApp: Let's Introduce The 'Unsend Message' Feature. My GIF Reaction:

If there is someone who needs this feature more, it is T O B I A Y E  N I!
Acording to a new report, an upcoming update might bring along a long-awaited feature — the ability to recall sent messages. This was shared on Twitter by WABetaInfo .

From the looks of it, you will be able to revoke text messages including the ones with some sort of media content by tapping on the message you would like to unsend, this will open up a menu where you should see the revoke option.

I am not sure how fast you’ll have to act to revoke the messages or when the feature will roll out to all users, but it’s likely that iPhone users will get it first when it becomes available.
That is it for now, What are your thoughts?.

13 comments on “WhatsApp: Let's Introduce The 'Unsend Message' Feature. My GIF Reaction:

1. emmaedeh says:

Waiting on this too, its much needed. Maybe it Will come with the next beta update for whatsapp on Android.

2. prime says:

much needed

3. seriously this feature was developed because of me… lol

4. Oladimeji says:

Hugh…bbm have been retracting msgs for a while now, why do we need to wait any longer…

5. pWilliams says:

Ahhhh…. thanks very much WhatsApp for this feature….I don’t think anybody needs it the way I do

6. Bodexowen says:

If there’s someone who needs this feature most it’s me. Let Apple users test it first for us ?

7. Bolliejay says:

Cant wait to get it.

… WELL, I THINK WHATSAPP SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY HAVE MORE ANDROID USERS THAN iOS, BUT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL. iOS USERS CAN BE OUR GUINEA PIG HERE. LET THEM TEST IS FOR US AND WE WILL HAVE THE BEST OF IT. #IfThere’sAnybodyThatNeedsThisMost, ITS DEFINITELY RIDWANULAH MOBỌ́LÁJÍ ỌBÁDÁRÀ…

9. Rotimi popoola says:

Wow i so much nid this feature infact i nid this more than misstechy and sir obadara….. But why do they always release first to ips instead of android

… WELL, I THINK WE HAVE TO ORGANISE A COMPETITION TO KNOW WHO NEEDS THIS MOST AMONGST THE THREE OF US.
      TO YOUR QUESTION, THAT’S ONE OF THE EDGE iOS HAVE ANDROID. SINCERELY, BECAUSE OF THE IN HOUSED OPTIMIZATION OF THE OS, APPS SEEMS TO BE BUILT BETTER IN A WELL OPTIMIZED MANNER FOR THEM. MEANWHILE, AS AN ANDROID USER, I BELIEVE THEY ARE TESTING FOR US…

10. Henry says:

Telegram has the option of editing and sending timed messages long before both BBM and Whatsapp. Whatsapp needs to start moving faster in this their game of catch-up.

11. Victor Molokwu says:

I would love this to happen , I like unsaying a lot of things sometimes

12. Steve says:

This is useful for those group chats when you post something you think is funny and nobody replies, or you post something stupid when you’re not really sane and want to remove it later…