The Huawei Y6II is the latest 4G enabled mid-range smartphone by Huawei. Check out its specs
- The Y6II features a 5.5-inch IPS display and offers 1280*720 resolution, providing users a clear and comfortable experience.
- You also get a GFF Full Lamination—Transparent
- It’s equipped with a 13-megapixel BSI CMOS rear-facing camera with F2.0 and an 8-megapixel f/2.0 front shooter.
- Make-up mode
The Y6II’s beautification technology allows for users to enhance images with various makeup styles and preview the effects in real time with a single touch. The function provides eight templates and delivers more natural effects and a range of advanced beautifying features, such as lip gloss and eye shadow.
- The Y6II Classic 3D crossed stripes design on the back cover features grains with 5176 different facets, reflecting light and shadow effects to delight users at any angle and creating a distinctive metal-like appearance. Customers could also choose the high gloss back cover design with bright color options in yellow, pink and blue, which will brighten users up every day. Details such as mold mirror polish at the sides make the phone more fashionable and superior.
- The curved shape design is convenient for single-handed use and offers users the most comfortable grip.
The Y6II adopts Kirin 620 1.2 GHz octa-core 64 bit CPU to ensure smoother performance while multi-tasking.
Y6II adopts EMUI 4.1 which is customized based on Android 6.0. The upgraded build-in phone manager is faster and more power-saving. Phone Accelerator can help to clean and optimize the device. App Lock and Do Not Disturb functions protect users’ privacy.
BATTERY & STORAGE
- You get a 16GB native storage with an expansion of up to 32GB
- Lastly, the Y6II is powered by a 3000mAh non-removal battery.
At the moment, you can get the Huawei Y6II for N76,000.
What do you think?
Featured Image Source: WhatMobile.com.pk