Vlogging With The Huawei P9 Lite — Computer Village Edition!

I have officially joined the Vlog gang (I don’t think I’d be doing more vlogs, though? ).

In a bid to see how the P9 Lite’s cameras fare, I created a vlog that documented my journey to Computer Village, Ikeja (The largest ICT accessory market in Nigeria). In the video, I tried to haggle for cheaper deals; I also tried not to be my usual boring self.
If you want to see how the P9 Lite performed as well as my experience in Computer Village, do watch the video — spend that MB on me? .
Let me know if you like it and what you think of the P9 lite’s cameras.
P.S. I noticed that the quality of the video dropped after uploading to YouTube 🙁

37 comments on “Vlogging With The Huawei P9 Lite — Computer Village Edition!

1. Steve says:

That’s great. Didn’t know it would come this early. Heading over to Youtube right now!

2. Pozaa says:

Lol. It’s funny mehn! Surprised those guys didn’t snatch your phone while recording.?
    And Pls do more vlogs like this☺

3. Pozaa says:

Lol. Wait… You came in a car and left in a Napep. Hope those boys didn’t snatch the car? #Justobserving?

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Lol, the driver went on another errand. So, keke napep, plus it was fun that way 😀 Plus Computer village boys were scared of my stern face. ?

1. Pozaa says:

Stern ke? Aunty… You were shinning teeth throughout?

4. tee says:

Computer village… The things i hear about that place ehnn…. Will watch the video when i get on pc..

5. kaybang says:

All the, all the fine girls have joined gang. And all the tech boys have joined gang.
    All the fine girls have joined gang.
    And all the tech boys have joined gang.
    Using big phones, forming O.B.O, no more techno.. Bad ? gang
    Always showing off, with plenty égo, and mostly iPhones.. Bad ? gang
    Open their blogs, starting their vlogs, they always want more… Bad ? gang

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

LMAO Kaybang, you should be a song writer!!

1. kaybang says:

LMAO ? I know right ? It’s just, who would sign me?

6. Steve says:

Great video Ma’am. Those cheeeeeks!!! The video didn’t look very good, but since you said the quality dropped after uploading, I’ll let that pass.
    Perhaps I’ll come and learn from you personally one day. I don’t know how I would feel videoing myself in such an open place as Computer Village.

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

First did you watch in HD? Thanks for the comment 🙂

1. Steve says:

Nah couldn’t watch in HD; PC’s down atm. Aunty Tobi has anyone ever told you that you resemble this Nollywood actress Chacha Eke. It’s like you’re twins!

…WELL,THE PROMISE KEPT ‘VERY’ SOON. AM ON P.C NOW,WILL DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO ON MOBILE.
    @MISSTECHY, IT SEEMS GLO SERVICE IS GETTING BETTER…

1. Pozaa says:

Shitty network!?

1. kaybang says:

I’m so sorry ? for your pain. Have you tried the new MTN Nigeria 4G LTE? I heard it works wonders

… WELL, AM NOT IN ANY PAIN. I AM USING GLO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE *BUY NIGERIAN, GROW NIGERIA* PHILOSOPHY. I HAVE AIRTEL. FOR MTN, THEY 4G LTE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE IN ÌLỌRIN…

… WELL, COMPARED TO OTHERS, IT SUCKS, BUT AM JUST USING IT FOR DUN…

8. PWilliams says:

Nice video joor…p9 lite….that phone packs lots of power

1. Titi says:

I beg to disagree… reason being that I have seen a friend use ghe device and it rocks. I was just waiting for misstechy review to see all the nitty gritty before ordering for mine

9. bolliejay says:

Nice video, Lovely phone.
    But l wanna comment on 7.43min……………..when the saleguy said “sorry that we are giving you offering money” and you replied “no wahala 2mao is church” hope u didnt drop those changes at church lol

1. Pozaa says:

Nigerians??

10. Ben says:

You have invited me to come with you nah ????

11. victor says:

wow!!! That was really great!!!!…… Please don’t let this be the last

12. Wow Misstechy wouldn’t stop bumping at us with surprises.. really great video.. But please Give us our Tecno’s Beast review oh.
    The igwe must surely hear this one

13. Victor Molokwu says:

This is fresh and interesting. ..
    Do you hear igbo language? Someone on the back ground said something about kissing you
    Check 05:30 to 05:50..
    That Huawei did a great job by the way.

… WELL, EVEN THOUGH I LIVE THE IGBO LANGUAGE AND HAVE GREAT INTEREST IN IT, I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE. BUT, THAT’S BAD, SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST BE EVIL ? !…

14. STELCH says:

God save you say my MB wasn’t a waste, Lol just kidding. But this was a good Vloging attempt, I’m sure you’d do much better at it, Nice try, more of this. (To have survived CV without having your phone Snatched is a Miracle) Abeg that your room Na only de stay am, E fine ooo. Nice One Miss Techy..

15. mhykel says:

mb well spent. lovely review I thought boiz at computer village will snatch ya phone posing it about like “johnny just come” ? … so konga charges that ridiculous amount for just 5 phone stands!!!!! In mama peace voice *issok* but the phone camera really impressed.
    So misstechy quickly arranged her room and bed bcoz of vlog hahahah ????
    Keep up the good work…

16. Mr Kelv says:

Konga’s delivery fee is CRAZY!!!
    I wanted to buy a small sandals for my girl last week (6k sandals) and I selected Benin as my delivery address.
    Guess what?
    Shipping fee was #3,000!!!!! Am I paying for a bus ticket?
    I quickly declined the order and went to Jumia. They charged me just #1,000.
    The guys at Konga need to have a re-think of what they’re doing else they’ld lose this E-commerce war completely.

17. Ebi says:

YouTube always droqualityvideo quality, you could work on video quality in creator studio. Great vlog by the way.

18. Very nice video ,all the fine girls have joined gang ,seriously? Nah just stick to blogging ,maybe you can vlog once in a while

19. Zita says:

Oh my! You did great and the camera is decent enough. I will watch more if you happen to post more. You’ve not told us how much the phone goes for

20. Sam says:

Kaybang you want to join secret cult abi?
    Dont worry.

21. Adeniji Micheal says:

Nice Vlogging ..saw this your video on nairaland and its cool.. Hoping to see more of this…

22. Oj_Ina says:

I watched the video but I don’t understand The meaning of vlog… do they sell phones or Buy phone stands??..chai, I need some catching up to do

23. Le_talentuex says:

He he he he????..always been an observer but I must say..
    your bargaining skills need some improvement LOL…
    still wondering how your phone wasn’t snatched from your hands though

24. Diamond Report says: