We Didn't See That Coming: Glo Reveals Affordable 4G LTE Data Plans.

Bet you didn’t see this coming, huh?
Glo has quietly introduced its 4G LTE services to Nigerians and based on what I see (P.S. This is just first impression talk) I think they are this close
b1pgnsoceaaouej

… To garnering a lot more users than they already have.
To access this new 4G LTE plans, just dial *777#.
As you can see from the screenshot below, they are quite affordable as opposed to the 4G LTE plans we’ve seen from their direct competitor. (AKA MTN ?)
glo-4g-lte-data-plans0

Coverage-wise, GLO’s 4G LTE service is currently available in some selected states/cities:
glo-4g-lte
For example, they are available majorly on the island.
glo

Based on its pricing, don’t you think it might be safe to crown GLO the king of Data?

11 comments on “We Didn't See That Coming: Glo Reveals Affordable 4G LTE Data Plans.

1. victor Molokwu says:

They can now lay claims to the “Data Throne”…
    Let’s wait for speeds..
    MissTechy do you have an idea of what 4G Band that Glo works on ¿

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Not yet, but I’d find out

2. MTN would be pulling out their hair, this throws a huge spanner in their works (with that their yeye 4G LTE bundles).
    They must have been expecting a 4G monopoly for a while until Glo landed this Mayweather-type uppercut to their chin
    #GloRocks
    Why is Ibadan not having the 4G coverage tho, it should!

… WELL, IF NOT FOR THEIR SERVICE QUALITY, I WOULD HAVE SAID THIS IS LIKE FEEDING 5000 MEN WITH 5 LOAVES OF BREAD ? AND TWO FISH ?. BUT I THINK THE SERVICE IS NOW GETTING BETTER. BRING THIS TO ÌBÀDÀN, ÌLỌRIN AND OWERRI FOR PEOPLE LIKE US O. AM SERIOUSLY WAITING TO HAVE THIS!…

4. Kelvin says:

So this 4G thing,forgive my ignorance, will the data really last up to 30 days?
    From the 4G thingy, I’m looking at very fast data reduction, due to the speed in browsing. Please is that how 4G works?

5. Ige Ebima says:

I get furious when i hear or see people talk of 4G ,when in reality we can not even enjoy 2G to the fullest. GLO needs to work on their coverage ,they are just too weak

6. Pozaa says:

GLO really sucks with their poor data coverage. So I can’t trust these new plans cos they’re very cheap.

7. Dawatech says:

This is a nice move by Glo.
    Miss Ayeni, It will be safe to crown GLO the king of Data 🙂

8. Gift says:

One thing I hate is that am using glo already why can’t de swap my line to 4g so I also have to spend almost 1000 before I get 4g Sim it’s really annoying to me gosh…….

9. Gift says: