I have gotten several emails asking for the price of the new iPhone 7 in Nigeria. Luckily we already have two vendors selling on Jumia. The price?
buy-iphone-7-in-nigeria
There is also one going for N473,700.
screen-shot-2016-09-21-at-12-41-44-pm
So if you are anxious to get your hands on Apple’s new device, here is your chance.
?

13 comments on “In Case You Have N500,000 You Are Not Using, The iPhone 7 Is Going For ₦493,700 On Jumia

1. Willz says:

Even if I have N100,0000,000 am not using, ain’t buying this crap of a phone.

2. Simdie says:

When I’m not yet mad ni..lol!!

3. prime says:

Hmmmmmm how much is golf 2 or audi 80?? Ah well…. I dey come.

4. Victor Molokwu says:

Ndi Anambra would disown me if I tried spending that kinda money on a fruit..
    I’ll just get an Infinix and have lots of change…

5. Blazerwap says:

iPhone 7 now make hissing sound and with low battery capacity and even headphone jack problems.
    I will rather go for leEco pro 3 because LeEco Le Pro 3 has been successfully launched and with a good specifications and features. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has 4070mAh Battery Capacity. This device came in four variants which are the 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory storage, the second one has 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory storage. The remaining two was unveiled as Zhang Yimou Editions named after the famous Chinese filmmaker. So the third one has 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage Zhang Yimou edition while the fourth one has 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal memory storage.
    It came in Gold, Grey, and Silver colour and it will be very good for playing game, playing PPSSPP because of the huge RAM it posses.
    You can view the full specifications by clicking here below.

6. Kay says:

The only Apple device I’m interested in (and saving to get) is iPad pro 9.7″.
    Every other device should go’an sit down!

1. Xtopher says:

Save your money and get yourself the Surface Pro 4 or the Huawei matebook then come back and thank me later

7. kaybang says:

Hahahaha @ all d comments ???

… WELL, I HAVE TO SAY THIS, FOR AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN, IMO, IT WILL BE A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY TO BUY THIS PHONE,ESPECIALLY WITH THAT MEDIOCRE SPECS.
    TO THE GUY TALKING ABOUT LE ECO, WELL, IF YOU BUY IT, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS BUT ONCE ITS FAULTY, JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!…

9. Zita says:

Funny funny comments … Anyway if one can afford it and will like to have one, why not. I’m sure the phone we all are using someone somewhere will swear at you if you ask the person to buy such

10. Ben says:

Chilling with my nokia palasa here

11. Adeniji Micheal says:

I will buy if i have the money…

The day I’ll buy this iPhone 7, is the day they’ll announce iPhone 11 the next day.