Based on several requests sent using the comment section and the official mail, I have been looking to see if we can find all Pokemon, Pokestops & Gyms using Google Maps, fortunately, a Reddit user has saved the day. Although, you might need to know a bit of python and terminals in Mac. (Yes, it is only available to Mac users).  Which is why I am here 😀

MissTechy, at your service

MissTechy, at your service

I will be starting off with Ikeja and environs, but if you want me to display other areas in Nigeria, let me know in the comment section.

POKESTOPS IN IKEJA

We have about 4 Pokestops in Ikeja, there is one at Country Club, GRA
pokestop in ikeja 34
Another beside Leadway Hotel, Maryland.
pokestop in ikeja 2
Another beside Adol House
pokestop in ikeja 3
Finally, we have one  located beside Adeyemi Bero Auditorium close to Ikeja City Mall.
Pokestop in ikeja

POKEGYM

Unfortunately, we have only 1 Poke Gym which is located at Chapel Of Christ the Light

At y

At y

POKEMON

Well, we have many Pokemon in Ikeja, a lot actually, but like you must know, these Pokemon don’t stay permanently in a position, so telling you their location now would be futile.
pokestop nigera
Well, that is a wrap people. All the Pokestops & Gym in Ikeja.

UPDATE: 21st July 2016.

POKESTOPS IN LEKKI

We have a Pokestop at Chris Madueke Dr.
There is also one at Admiralty Way (E) beside RCCG
Lekki Central Mosque is also sporting a Pokestop.

Not sure of this location, but it seems to be on Professor Kiumi Akingbehin St.

We have one beside RCCG along Yesuf Abiodun Way.
pokestop lekki

Finally, there is a Lured pokestop at Civic Center.
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 7.25.17 PM

Unfortunately, I didn’t notice any Gyms in Lekki.

77 comments on “Here Are All The Pokemon, Pokestops & Gyms You Can Find In Ikeja Via A Modified Google Map (Updated: Lekki Included)

1. Ayotunde says:

Hi! Nice info! thanks! I have been playing on my Android and have run out of Pokeballs? I stay at Lekki and was wondering if you have any info of Pokeshops and Gyms in Lekki area.
    Thanks 🙂
    – Ayo

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Lol, there are actually many Pokestops in Lekki, I’d update this article in a bit

1. Ayotunde says:

ah thanks! waiting for the updated article 😀

2. Eloka says:

When pls I’m waiting

… WELL, I CAN’T BUT SHAKE MY HEAD. THIS MOMENTUM FOR NIANTIC AND NITENDO IS AWESOME AND PEOPLE ARE RAKING IN MONEY…

1. Anonymous says:

check pokemongoingeria on instagram and pokemongo_naija on twitter

3. Viklin says:

When I finally catch one of em…can I fry em, or use them to do asun? Reply asap Tobi

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Of course, you can fry them and even eat them alongside your favorite Nigerian dish, that is the whole point of the game.

1. Viklin says:

Lol…never loved Pokemon… However, you guys should play with caution. I heard it’s addictive!

4. Stiiz says:

Do Lekki Phase 1! I’m already a level 3 poke trainer and I’ve caught like 7 pokemons sha (all while walking from Phase 1 gate down thru Admiralty way). I’m waiting for your next update on this tho

5. Derah says:

Hi. I need pokestop locations in Enugu please. Thank you

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

You might need to be more specific with the location.

1. Derah says:

GRA, Enugu state, Nigera

6. Wizy says:

Pokemon is gradually taking over the Internet with its addictive nature. Pls play with caution ⚠ oo before you get addicted.
    Love the game though.
    Commenting from WizyTechs.Com

7. Victor Molokwu says:

I love the buzz that Pokemon go is generating, a big life line for Nintendo…
    meanwhile a tweet I came across y’day said” Saudi Arabia issued a fatwa on Pokemon Go.
    Thank God we live in a secular country, erm sorry I meant a secular state in Nigeria

8. Istifanus Israel says:

Nice work.

9. Istifanus Israel says:

Nice work. Keep it up

10. Uncle Fola says:

Update for Surulere players: There are two pokestops. The first is at the National Stadium while the second is at a Methodist church closeby. No gym here either.

11. Chase says:

I need a map miss techy I stay at Abule egba..

12. Stark says:

Level 8 player and is there just one gym in Ikeja? Discovered two of the 3 or 4 pokestops already… Really looking forward to getting Easter eggs… Nice job

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Sadly just one gym for now. But I will be on the look out and update this post accordingly

1. Anonymous says:

There are about 6 – 7 gyms in CMS.

2. Uncle Fola says:

There are about 6 – 7 gyms in CMS – Lagos Island. and almost 12 pokestops.

13. Dmistigen says:

Please I need a map in Abeokuta and Ogbomoso Lautech

14. Ajayi Nifemi says:

whats the highest Pokemon trainer level in Nigeria?

1. Bolu Okunaiya says:

Highest I’ve seen so far is 36

15. Thanks for the info…
    Currently in UK, but We own FuZion Fitness Centre / Sacred Artistry near to the protea hotel in Ikeja so very useful info for us.

16. Indy Ekpe says:

There’s a gym at e-centre mall in yaba. A pokestop at All saints church and a second church in yaba (can’t remember the name, methodist I think)

17. Indy Ekpe says:

The huge church near the international airport in ikeja is also a pokestop. If anyone knows of any gym or pokestops around isolo/okota area. Please update

18. Chummy says:

Please are there any pokestops or gyms in New-layout, Enugu? Am a level 4 with over 12 Pokemons and 7 pokedex but I really need a pokestop or gym anywhere within Enugu metropolis. I live in Enugu campus and work in Okpara Avenue so I cover a long distance from my house to my workplace so please if u can help me with a location I will be really grateful.

1. Derah says:

I think no one played ingress in Enugu that’s why we don’t have a pokestop or gyms. I’m on level 6 and I’ve had to buy pokemon balls.. It’s becoming boring actually.

19. Tayo says:

Please i need a pokemon gym on the island

1. Uncle Fola says:

There are a lot of gyms and stops in cms.

1. Uche Azinge says:

thanks, but how about giving some exact locations 🙂

1. Uncle Fola says:

LOL. There’s no need for me to give you tbh because once you stop at Cms bustop you’ll see a ton of them. Anyways, Cathedral church of Christ is a gym. I can’t upload pictures here tho.

1. Tayookoya says:

Go to adeola odeku, theres a gym there

20. Uche Azinge says:

Hi miss techy, i actually thought i was the only one playing pokemon go until i found your blog. Thanks for the info. I play on an iPhone, I’m currently on level 9. i live in V/I and i know most of the pokestops around here: eko hotel, muri okunola park, civic centre, church of the assumption falomo, city of david church oniru, and the ones in lekki phase 1. however i have not seen a single gym on the island, be it v/i, ikoyi or lekki and that’s so frustrating to me because i have 93 pokemon at the moment and i haven’t been able to train or fight against any one. Anyway i just thought i should rant to you. it’s not like you’re now going to put a gym on the island for me or something lol.
    Keep it coming with the updates

1. Uncle Fola says:

Hello. There are about 5 – 6 gyms in Cms – Lagos Island. From Cathedral church of christ to racecourse. st peters church faaji.
      And your level 93 pokemon is no match for the bad boys in those gyms lol. Even i with my level 402 Psyduck got my ass wiped. But come around and try your luck.

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Thanks, Uncle Fola for the response. @Uche Azinge Lol @put a gym on the island for me. Like Uncle Fola said, Marina is the best destination when it comes to Pokegyms and stops.

2. Uche Azinge says:

No Uncle Fola, I meant I have 93 pokemon in total, 50 of which are unique (confusingly the plural of pokemon is pokemon). But yeah i won’t be surprised if I got an ass whooping as well after all i haven’t trained any of my pokemon so they’re all still pretty weak. Now that i know though i’ll come around and see for myself.

1. Uncle Fola says:

As with the words deer and sheep, the singular and plural forms of the word “Pokémon” do not differ, nor does each individual species name; in short, it is grammatically correct to say both “one Pokémon” and “many Pokémon”
          And do you care to specify which unique Pokémon you have? 3 -4 would suffice.

3. Tayookoya says:

Uncle fola, what you saying? I live on the island & I need to join the gym you go too

1. Uncle Fola says:

You don’t have to go to the same gym i go to but you can’t battle without going to a gym. I’m just telling you where the gyms are. The game is boring without gyms.

4. Samuel says:

Why would you think that a lvl 402 would stand a chance

2. Mz C-me says:

There is a gym on Kofo Abayomi street.

21. Tayookoya says:

Please can we make a pokemon group chat or something?? Cause all this information is quite helpful?

1. oludamilare says:

you create the group, I’m in ..request mobile numbers and set it up?

22. Pokemongonigeria says:

Check out Pokemongonigeria on Instagram or Pokemongo_naija for all Pokemon update

23. Toby says:

Pls can you help out with locations of pokestops and gyms in IBADAN thanks

24. Toby says:

I have caught 6 pokemon already in Felele area of challenge but the thing is that I don’t think Google Map works well in IBADAN cause I see pokemons without foot prints n still I can’t locate them

25. shinigami says:

Hey trainers, just to put it out there, but I work at 1004 vi and the spawn rate of rare pokemon is alarming there, check it out whenever you are in the area.

26. shinigami says:

i saw a charmander,omanyte, pikachu, vulpix pinicer, haunter, slowpoke I even saw a primeape, but things are difficult when you’re just a level 7 trainer. I was awake around 2 a.m yesterday and some Nidoqueen spawned around my area. can someone shed light on this

27. Tobi says:

Hi.. please, I need to find a gym near University of Ibadan.. Thank you!!!

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Unfortunately, after the last Pokemon update, this method failed to work 🙁

2. Anonymous says:

check pokemongoingeria on instagram and pokemongo_naija on twitter

28. jade austine says:

ill also like to add that there are two poke-stops close to the airport which are the catholic church and the musk which are on the same road. also the international airport in Lagos is a gym and sadly team valor is leading the gym (#teammystic). hope this helps

29. BABAJIDE FALASE says:

hi, every time i try to get poke- coins with my card it says declined. is there any other way to do this or do i need to keep trying?

1. Anonymous says:

I tried getting poke coins through app store and play store but none worked. From what I heard, cbn has stopped banks from transacting with those kind of operators. Not sure how true it is. But I used about 5 different banks and none worked

1. Derah says:

Gtb debit card works. I’ve used it several times.

1. Anonymous says:

When last did you use it? Cos as it a week ago, Gtb wasn’t working either. Their customer care agent told me all gtb cards had been stopped

1. Derah says:

2 weeks ago.

2. BABAJIDE FALASE says:

i even tried mine a feew minites ago and they informed me that both zenith and ecobank have stopped international transactions

3. Derah says:

Uba Mastercard works too

30. Maro says:

I’m looking for pokestops and gyms in Satellite Town and Festac, Lagos. Please I will appreciate any info you have on that

31. Maro says:

1. Pokemongonigeria says:

Check our Instagram page Pokemongonigeria or Twitter pokemongo_naija

32. Midasbaba says:

Any team Instinct in the house..?

1. Anonymous says:

Yup. #teammystic.

1. jade austine says:

team mystic all the way

33. rilwan says:

i actually identified all the pokestops and gyms in lagos and would willingly share the info if u need it. just hit me up @real001 on twitter. see u pokehunting.

34. Cyrus The Pete says:

Ok On Lagos Island Marina. These are the locations of all the Gyms and Pokestops
    1. Holy cross Cathedral.-Gym
    2. First Baptist Church – Gym
    3. The Cathedral Church of Christ- Gym
    4. Freedom Park – Stop
    5. Yoruba Elder Eleganza Building -Stop
    6. St Peter’s Church Faji – Stop
    7. Sango Statue. PHCN building -Stop
    8.Statue of Herbert Macaulay Css Bookshop House. – Stop
    9. E-libary – Stop
    10. Methodist Church of the Trinity Tinubu – Stop.
    11. Eagles and Horses on Eagles Square – Stop
    Hope It helps anyone in need.
    N.B all the Gyms are controlled by Team Mystic (Blue)

1. Gabriel says:

ha u guys are weak o I’m a level22player and my cousin is lvl 21 we have up to a 1570 which we gave proffesor and um miss techy I have a gym near my estate (Santos layout Akowonjo) and several pokestops message me @09099387007 for the location

35. Gabriel says:

ha u guys are weak o I’m a level22player and my cousin is lvl 21 we have up to a 1570 pokemon which we gave proffesor and um miss techy I have a gym near my estate (Santos layout Akowonjo) and several pokestops message me @09099387007 for the location

36. MARIO CRUZ says:

I am a level 5 Pokemon trainer and I live at lekki phase 2 is there any pokestop or gym near me.

37. oludamilare says:

hello! @ miss techy
    I’ll be so glad if you find time to reply on this comment
    following your”miss techy at your service” rotflmao
    please I need pokéstops and pokégyms in ijebu ode, Ogun state and Akure, ondo state