Without any spec of doubt, the iPhone 7 is one of the most anticipated smartphones this year. Now, after several leaks and renders, we have what looks like the real deal. The images which first appeared on NowhereElse have been making waves online.
Check it out below:
If these images are anything to go by, then it means that the iPhone 7 is not going to sport groundbreaking designs, but they won’t look like the iPhone 6s either, as this unit appears thinner than the previous model. Specs wise, we might be looking at a
- A next-generation processor from Apple
- A new 3D Touch home button
- A 12-megapixel back-facing camera
- A 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- Possibly a new dual camera on the iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
- Wireless charging
- Smart Connector for accessories on iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
- IP68 water- and dust-resistance
Imagine these are the actual specs and design elements, how would you rate the iPhone 7?