Never Before Seen Photos Of The Infinix Hot S (Update) – Rumored Specs

I know a lot of you must have seen a picture or two of the Infinix Hot S, but what is the Hot S?
Apparently, it will be the first from the brand’s lifestyle series. The smartphone has been confirmed to arrive later this month and will feature the latest XUI version, Android Marshmallow and more upgraded features, which includes a fingerprint scanner as you can tell from the images.
Infinix Hot s

Of course, the official specifications will be revealed this week, so stay glued.
download
I must confess, I like what I see. Do you?
Update @ 8:07pm
Some rumored specs have been sent in, check them out below:
Infinix Hot S X521 Main Specs

• 5.2 inches full HD display
  • Fingerprint scanner
  • 424 ppi
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • MTK6753 processor
  • 2GB/3GB RAM
  • 16GB/32GB internal storage
  • 13MP primary camera with double LED flash
  • 8MP secondary camera with LED flash
  • 3000mAh battery capacity.

27 comments on “Never Before Seen Photos Of The Infinix Hot S (Update) – Rumored Specs

1. Gisthood.com says:

hmmm it gona be a big bomb

2. Titi says:

The back looks like the phantom 5.

3. Silent reader says:

I cannot for the life of me understand why these guys release devices like this. I mean, I get the fact that they are giving the consumers choice variations, but right now, this is on the borderline of being crazy!

4. zita obeta says:

Well well well, it’s about time they give scanner fans a thing to look forward too

… WELL, WHILE I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, I WILL SO MUCH BE DISAPPOINTED IF THE SCREEN REAL ESTATE WILL BE LESS THAN 5.5″ BECAUSE, FOR ME, ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT IS SMALL FOR TYPING, GAMING AND EYE FEASTING…

6. Bodexowen says:

I love what I saw, will There be a competition for this one???

7. Anonymous says:

Is alright

8. jinn says:

I don’t know if anyone else has notice but this device is premium stuff ie.E GO COST O!

9. Victor Molokwu says:

Looks beautiful, will it be cheap? Still stuck on my Infinix hot x507..
    if it’s LTE then it’s gonna be a worthy upgrade for me….keeping fingers crossed.

10. kikayboss says:

wow…hope this device will be up to par….gat my eyes fixed on camon 9 tho

11. Lewis says:

@OBADARA I actually think in the opposite direction on that, anything bigger than 5.0 inches is a no for me, the best I can do is 5.2 inches, and that’s if the phone has some mad things to offer, I like when my phone looks sleek and “sexy” in my palm.

1. Victor Molokwu says:

if not for the love of movies , a 4.5 inch device would be perfect… bug here we are, NEPA can’t allow us use our televisions, so we all move to smartphones… I think 5.5inch is perfect for a movie person in Nigeria

12. Samm says:

Owo ni Koko *in Davido’s voice*
    Naijatechs.com

13. Anonymous says:

@Lewis, i totally agree with you that 5″ screens are the perfect size for a sleek and sexy look on the hand. Personally i find 5.5″ screen fones a tad too large to comfortably use with one hand. As for the Infinix Hot S, with those looks and rumoured specs, it will be a killer. Miss Techy, Keenly Watching This Space.

14. Silah N says:

15. paula says:

Looks so good. even though I use an iPhone…i Wouldn’t mind buyung this as a second device.

16. Ibegbulem Christopher says:

With the calibre of things I do with my mobile device (Mind you im an Architect and need big HD or 4K screens) any thing below 5.5 is a no go for me.. keenly waiting for the Rumoured Galaxy A9 Pro nd its 6″

17. Anonymous says:

Am I the only one…crying for the price to be less than 50?

18. Harrie says:

Finally, they decided to step up their game, I so much love the fact that it comes in a 32gb ROM variant, y’know heavy games and shit.. Aaaand the defining factor, price..
    #JustSaying
    Cherrio

19. The device seems interesting. I kinda like the design. My fear is that it will be quite expensive , maybe more than 50,000 Naira. Lets wait and see.

20. Felix Nana Kwabena Anaafi says:

Hahaha I can’t even sleep just because of this phone always online checking the update. In fact this phone is willy amassing and fantastic.
    Please infinix mobile kindly bring this product to Ghana so that I can get some to buy thank you infinix mobile for making my life so soomth with this maveriouse phone thank you once again

21. Uche says:

Kul device…. Got mine a day bfo yesterday… Its cool tho…
    #teaminfinixhot s

22. Jerry Mark says:

Thanks for the post body. Thinking of getting an infinix phone myself considering so many Nigerians go for it.

23. Kev says:

I really really but really like the way you presented a *list of the main specs* of this device. Thumb up ! Yes !
    Please do so with every other phones you present !
    Thanks a looot