People Are Bidding $205,000 For A Lunch With Tim Cook.

So I thought to myself, how much would I pay for a lunch with Tim Cook? My answer….

tim cook

Who wouldn’t want to pick his brain?!

For those who have enough cash, Tim Cook is auctioning the opportunity to have a one hour lunch with him at Apple’s headquarters, along with two VIP passes to an Apple keynote event. The money will go towards RFK Human Rights, an international human rights organization.
Currently, the winning bid is at $205,000,  Fam, that is N61,500,000!
bid

Apparently this year’s auction is relatively cheap given that the first auction closed at $610,000.
ezgif.com-optimize (11)

People have money in this world, though.

Although I wouldn’t mind picking his brain if given the chance, but paying $600,00o?!
33jpksj
In a different school of thought, it is for charity, so if you have the money, why not!
Featured image source: Screenshot from Charitybuzz

10 comments on “People Are Bidding $205,000 For A Lunch With Tim Cook.

1. Bodexowen says:

If not that the fund is for charity, the last GIF should speak.

2. Mubarak says:

tobi y don u too go 4 auction lol!!!!

3. Fortune Nweke-Maraizu says:

Miss techy your website is growing each day and with your high quality and intense review on gadgets and your highlights on technology don’t u think its high time you created an app? An app called ‘MissTechy’ that would be available for downloads on Play store IOS and BlackBerry World ? this can go further in increasing and broadening your horizon in d tech world where u can now operate professionally and more effectively and efficiently.. u could even get sponsorship from firms like IOS, Android etc to help review their products for the public. I strongly believe with this you’ll go places ! Think about it.. I hope I just made sense… This is just an opinion. My WHATSAPP contact is : +2348167047432 Thanks !

4. I dont like d way tobi always do we beg her to contact us she wouldn’t nd we invite more people to ur aute everyday

5. Mubarak says:

I dont like d way tobi always do we beg her to contact us she wouldn’t answer nd we invite more people to ur site everyday if u dont take care we will. retermediate

6. zita obeta says:

Madness but it’s for charity.

7. OBÁDÁRÀ says:

…WELL,I DON’T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO, BUT SERIOUSLY, I CAN DONATE TO CHARITY IN MY NAME NOW! THERE’S NO NEED OF GOING TO LAUNCH WITH ONE GAY GUY FOR THAT FORTUNE MEN!…

8. Uke Enun Jnr says:

Is it Tim Cook that’s cooking the lunch?, What’s so special about his cooking that err’one wants to have lunch with him?…Btw, i think i would just pass and check google maps for direction to the nearest motherless babies home and dump my cash!!

9. Odira says:

I look forward to a day someone will try that in this country.

Maybe cuz his name is COOK? *side eye*