Even though it has not been officially confirmed, we already have Ntel’s tariff plans and by the looks of it, it would be an unlimited data plan with some conditions.
|Smart Phone Starter||N1,000||3 days||Unlimited data,30minutes voice calls, SMS|
|Standard Plan||N2,400||7 days||Unlimited Data,70minutes calls, SMS|
|Monthly plans||N9,000||30 days||Unlimited data, 300 minutes calls, SMS|
The Conditions to use the unlimited plan are included in the fair usage policy. (P.S: I highlighted the ones that are important)
- ntel is committed to providing our customers with a fast and reliable service hence, we have taken steps to implement our Fair Use Policy.2. This Policy shall apply to all our customers (pre-paid and post-paid).3. Our Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global telecommunications providers and is subject to change without prior notice.
4. This policy allows us maintain the quality of our mobile internet service and give all ntel customers fair opportunities to enjoy our network.
5. Customers likely to be affected by this policy are those who generate large volumes of traffic; often have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps on their phones or tablets; and download large-format files such as music, videos, and movies consistently.
6. At peak periods, each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps.
7. We reserve the right to review these fair use levels from time to time.
8. We also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or penalties.
9. We reserve the right to suspend use of fraud if such use has or may have a negative effect on our business.
10. Customers are only entitled to use our services for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls, limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a private individual.
11. We may or may not notify you before taking any of the above actions.
12. The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant international rates.
Is this fair enough?
In the meantime,we have no words on where to buy/redeem nTel sim cards 🙁