Admit it! A beautiful graphic says a lot! However, not everyone can fiddle with graphic applications like Photoshop and the likes. Along came Fotor and Canva, two websites that will allow you to create stunning text and graphic effects in simple steps.
CRAFT (1)

With Fotor, you can edit and design your images – to design, just select a dimension, click on import photos and choose a template from a list of templates. (Fotor has a few templates, but they are lovely).To visit, click here
fotor

Meanwhile, Canva has a large database of templates, but it is just restricted to design, no photo editing! To begin, just visit Canva, select your dimension and go to the upload tab to upload any image of your choice and apply/tweak a template

canva
I must point out that these two platforms can NEVER replace Photoshop, but for those days you want to add some text or graphic effect, they’d come through for you.

9 comments on “Not Good With Photoshop & Others? These Websites Will Help You Create Stunning Images.

1. Covenant Oyetade says:

I hope we can have them in App form soon. That would make it handy and easy to use. But then, I gat to go try them out.
    Thanks for sharing. And by the way, you look much better than Olajumoke Orisaguna Oni-bread in that picture.

2. Kay says:

How come you did not make mention of PicMonkey.
    That’s my go-to resource for photo editing online.
    Canva I heard is good for creating Infographics 🙂

1. look says:

Nope çanva sucks At infograhics .. At least for me

… WELL, I THINK I WILL AGREE WITH THE COMMENTER THAT SAID WE NEED THIS IN APP FORMAT. THOUGH, I REALLY DON’T PHOTO SHOP OR PHOTO EDIT. THE CAMERA ? 360 EFFECTS ARE ENOUGH FOR ME, I LOVE PHOTOS BEING NATURAL…

1. Titi says:

This isnt just qbout editing . It is about designing too. Abi misstechy?

4. Prime says:

Tobi?? Na u dey dat first pic?? I swear ur face changes sometimes. U look beautiful Sha o. Check out snap speed nd aviary Sha. They really nice

1. Prys says:

Snap speed or snap seed?

5. Princess says:

I have been using Canva for 3 months now for my Love and Life Community brand, The Bluntt. I must say that this is the perfect tool for Startup Brands who have an idea of what their Corporate Identity should look like. It’s straight forward and easy to use. On Canva if you don’t have a predefined template you like… You can create yours. Download free png images online and upload them on the platform, edit the background (by dragging the right clicking and dragging the image to the already preset Canvas, reduce the transparency by right clicking on it)… Amongst other things. It’s quite amazing as Miss Techy has said. Quite a great option to try.

6. Anonymous says:

Ok nice tip miss techy. Well photoshop all the way. Freedom to do it how i want