Ways A Gamer's Relationship With Video Games Is Just Like With Their Partner

Any gamer in the house?! Ditto via Neotarama has designed a comic strip to show us how a gamer’s relationship with his/her video games is just like the one with their partner.
Enjoy.

THE ROMANCE STAGE (DRUG ADDICTION PHASE)

1456920787-0

1456920787-1

The Power Struggle Stage

1456920787-2
According to Dorkly’s Julia Lepetit, most gamers don’t have a lasting relationship with their games, just like the way most people don’t usually end with the ones they are dating.
1456920787-3
Do you agree with these depictions?

12 comments on “Ways A Gamer's Relationship With Video Games Is Just Like With Their Partner

1. D.A says:

Tobi Ayeni please try to be more original with your articles abeg. All this copy and pasting isn’t good for your reputation in the long run, as it is, you are simply curating other people’s content to your blog and many of the articles are bland and uninteresting. Thank goodness for your mobile reviews though, only thing that gives you any credibility as far as loving tech is concerned.

1. Sadiq says:

I don’t think this is copying/pasting outright or plagiarism as one may put it. There’s the familiar tinge of misstechiness in the write-up and I’m sure you are familiar that blogs that generate the most traffic don’t even post the most original content, try putting out really original content and see how much posts you can come up with (I’ve tried), besides you’ll probably bore holes in your visitors’ monitors. There’s the original reference also, so she’s not claiming its her material, if anything she’s sharing someone’s view on an interesting subject and asking for her readers’ opinion. Be nice 🙂

2. Titi says:

Hey d.a, first, this isn’t copying and pasting . so please learn to tell the difference .. This is someone sourcing showing us someone’s work with appropriate referencing and when you can show me any top tech blog that doesn’t source from another blog, let me know. If you don’t want to read m. Biko come and be going

2. Bodexowen says:

Bros D.A, how far you na?? are you a learner? This is your third Reference…. and my bae keep doing your job no mind Bros D.A ***

3. Bodexowen says:

But talking about the game relationship, although it’s sad to say oo buh it’s true …misstechy, don’t you agree??

… WELL, MISS TECHY, LISTEN TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS HERE AND AGGREGATE YOUR OPINION FROM THEM TO SHAPE AND CARVE THIS BLOG FOR THE TOP ALONE. #MISSTECHYISCARVEDFORTHETOP…

5. optimusPRIME says:

ehhh,,not entirely @misstechy,,I am a video game enthusiast,,,I have friends who have played every assassin’s creed,,,,from like when the franchise started,,,,,back to back,,,its more like a continuation of a relationship,,, and video gamers are faithful,,, like FIFA FAITHFULS,,,,PES FAITHFULS….they stick with dier franchise till death do them part…kinda..lol

1. Anonymous says:

So would you play Sega games of way back now?

6. Adaobi says:

Ouch, everyone is a critic. Anywho, it’s both Yes & No from me. There are some games & franchises I’ll follow to the ends of time (eg God of War), while there are others were I’ve the same exact relationship as described above (eg Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, AC 3 & Watch_Dogs).

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

Yayy Adaobi! great to see you on this street.