This Is One Robot Most People Will Definitely Want In Their Lives.

I don’t know if you agree, but I feel ironing sucks! I wonder why some people claim it is therapeutic –  I hate having to take my time ironing one cloth,  I hate how I try to avoid making more creases! And don’t get me started on those buttoned shirts of mine! I should probably stop now, but you get the picture?
frabz-IRONING-What-Becky-thinks-I-do-What-my-mum-thinks-I-do-What-my-d-c4950a
….But what if you can get a Robot that will iron your clothes perfectly? (Stop thinking about the cost for once!).  A team of engineers developed a robot that will make sure you never have to worry about ironing your clothes and it does this perfectly without burning your clothes, can I hear a Hallelujah?
ezgif-236517327

The team published a paper on the arXiv server via Medium on how they were able to use two sensors made from Xbox Kinect that will scan the surface of whatever it needs to iron then finds the best way to smoothen the creases. According to them

“Experimental results show that using our wrinkle analysis algorithm, our robot is able to iron the cloth surface and effectively remove the wrinkles.”

AND IT WORKS!!

The only issue disclosed is the fact that it might not be as fast as humans, but I’d rather take this over having to iron my clothes.
This is one robot I will gladly say, PLEASE SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

8 comments on “This Is One Robot Most People Will Definitely Want In Their Lives.

1. Bodexowen says:

“Please shut up and take my money” Lol MISSTECHY na you oo

2. Covenant Oyetade says:

Now, that’s good news! We are getting there gradually – the Age Laziness. We already have washing machines, dryer, now, robots that iron clothes. Brilliant!
    A time is coming, women would no longer need to carry pregnancy in their wombs any more as robots would be doing that for them.

3. felix says:

Very interesting.. But how much will it cost?(cant stop thinking about the cost, #dollar tins)

4. Alas, a technology that can save me from Ironing all those Big Agbada’s.
    I’m gladly anticipating the official launch.. SHUT UP AND PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!

Lmaooooo!
    Ironing is stress, I only iron if am about to go out & luckily there is power. Would like the robot but the amount is gonna be…..nvm

1. Anonymous says:

It might not be costly, probably be within 10k

6. micheal adeniji says:

I love this

7. tobiiii says:

Biko! They should launch this thing quick. Ironing is f*cking stressful