Huawei Launches The G Power Exclusive To Jumia, See How Much It Will Cost You.

For those who have been anticipating, the Huawei G Power has been launched exclusively to Jumia! And we have the price tag.

huawei g power

Huawei G Power Price

Huawei, the third smartphone maker in the world has decided to make a mid-range device with a USP geared towards longer battery life.  For those who are not aware of the specs, see it below:

• 5-inch 720p IPS display
  • 64-bit quad-core chip clocked at 1.3GHz
  • 2GB RAM,
  • 16GB internal memory(confirmed) with expandable memory
  • Android 5.1
  • Dual SIM
  • 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
  • 5MP front-facing camera
  • 4000mAh battery with Fast charging, Reverse Charging
  • OTG supported
  • Reverse charging.

Now to the part we have been waiting for, the Huawei G Power will be priced at N46,500!! Also, when you buy the device from Jumia, you will get a Bluetooth swan speaker worth N15,000.
Do bear in mind that the Bluetooth speakers will only be available to the first 300 customers.
Now that you know the price, what are your thoughts?

16 comments on “Huawei Launches The G Power Exclusive To Jumia, See How Much It Will Cost You.

1. Stiiz says:

I’m tired of all these Asian companies coming up here and overpricing their products. 2GB RAM, 1.3ghz QuadCore & no fingerprint sensor, no Android 6.0 onboard, less than 400ppi and for what, N46k??? Seriously?? Elephone, Umi, Oppo & One+ need to come and show these swindlers how to overprice & meet up with sepcs!!! Umi’s new “Umi Touch” launched @ $176, with a $10coupon, and it has everything a phone needs to be awesome, and here’s a phone with almost the same specs as Infinix Hot 2 (1.3ghz Quadcore, 5″ 720p display, 2GB, 16GB ROM) and its way cheap. For 46k, tbh I would just get a used Sony Xperia Z abeg. ?

1. Lazy commenter says:

Youngman, dollar is on the high side, if you can’t buy don’t comment. Go back to your old nokia touch light.

1. Laide says:

Lol @ go back to your old touch light

1. Titi says:

I kinda agree with stizz

2. Anonymous says:

Too expensive

3. Bodexowen says:

Recognising Huawei’s quality, it seems to payoff for the price with the bluetooth swan speaker

4. Bodexowen says:

Recognizing Huawei’s quality it’s relatively cheap with the (Bluetooth swan speaker excluded).The specs are worth the price

5. Anonymous says:

Hmmmmm..all i can say is meeeeh!!! Moving on. Rather wait for galaxy A9

6. felix says:

Its not worth it

7. Covenant Oyetade says:

46K. Awesome! If I can just 20k I will buy a brand new DSLR Nikon D40 to start a photography business. But then, it’s meant for the Executive people with FAT income.

8. RemiAO says:

I have placed my order over 3 days no word from Jumia. Tomorrow they will say I am no. 301

9. Remiao says:

MT6735 or MT6735P or MT6735M. Miss Techy pls whats the correct CPU for this phone.
    I need this info to confirm the clock speed of this phone.

10. Remiao says:

MT6735(1.3Ghz) or MT6735P (1Ghz) or MT6735M (1Ghz). Miss Techy pls whats the correct CPU for this phone.
    I need this info to confirm the clock speed of this phone.

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

The specs that was sent to us says MT6735

1. RemiAO says:

On my last trip from Lagos I forgot my charger!!!!
        Its been hell since Wednesday last week I have not be able to charge this phone to 100%. Huawei chargers are hard to come by…..just to give awareness on this phone…still standby for my charger to be send down to PHC