One Of Microsoft's Vice Presidents Was Caught Using An iPhone

Not really a big deal, but just so you know, the Vice President operating systems group at Microsoft, Joe Belfiore, who took a year off last year October was spotted by The Verge using his iPhone to tweet
Screen-Shot-2016-01-26-at-1.46.20-PM

Belfiore, who is currently in Kyoto, posted a tweet that blew his cover.

CZoRmyjWQAAu25u
Trust the Internet to make this a big deal as so many people have been sending him tweets blaming him for not making the Windows platform better by using a Windows phone. As Verge noted, under Steve Ballmer’s, Employees had to hide their iPhones, but it is the opposite with Nadella, so we know he won’t be getting any query.
….But you really can’t blame him for using an iPhone, can you?
Which brings me to my question, are you using your current phone by choice or condition? If given the money, would you be willing to dump your current phone for the iPhone?

10 comments on “One Of Microsoft's Vice Presidents Was Caught Using An iPhone

iPhone is like most people’s dream, but considering his position at windows, he should be careful while using the iPhone, people noticing he uses it will question the credibility of windows.
    I’m using my current phone on condition, I’ll gladly dump my phone for an iPhone if given the money.

2. Dharn says:

Honestly I won’t go for the Iphone even if I was given the money. I like Android OS more. However majority I believe use the Iphone in Nigeria particular because of the class attached to it.

I believe you, cuz many people using iPhone doesn’t use basic things its made for. most for the class, few for its features & what it can do.

3. KyLe West says:

Of course am currently using the phone i have by condition…..Trusting God for a better option to use the phone of my dreams…

4. felix says:

Straight to the ans. I’m not using my nokia asha phone on a conditoional platform. And if i’m given the money to buy a luxurious phone, it will definetly be samsung. Funny post by the way

… Well, this is not because he actually wants to. Even Apple top execs use other oems’ product cos u have to know how to really tackle the competition by knowing what they are offering…

1. Tobi Ayeni says:

I doubt if that is the same with his case

6. Gori says:

Na. If I have the funds, which is soon, my phone would be the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

7. Kaybang says:

dis midget shoulda gone with Elop and Ballmer. His hair is more important to Him than Microsoft or windows phone. Tweeting bout 4cking hair shrine. Mtcheww

8. Osakwe tochukwu says:

I will only use iphone if ma other gadgets are made by apple (ipad macbook and imac) so they can interact well. Thats why most americans use iphone cos their other gadgets are made by the same company so these devices interact and it helps in their dat to dat biz. But personally ios is annoyingly restrictive and thats something i cant take at all. I love the freedom android offers me.