The much-publicized device from Infinix Mobile is finally here and as always, I am super excited. Before I show you what the Infinix Zero 3 has to offer, how about I take you through the unboxing.
…But first, the specs:
INFINIX ZERO 3 SPECS
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Dual SIM; Micro SIM
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1 with XUI
Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), Full HD, touchscreen, Gorilla Glass 3
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Processor Type: 64bit Octa-Core 2.0 GHz CPU
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio X10
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR G6200
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128GB
- Rear: 20.7 MP with Sony IMX230 CMOS sensors, dual-colour LED flash, Slow Motion
- Video recording: 4k
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels with LED flash
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB On-The-Go
- Charging:: Fast Charge
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3030 mAh
ALL ABOUT THE PACKAGING
The Infinix Zero 3 comes in a black textured box.
The back give u a brief specs overview.
?UNLEASH THE DRAGON?
When you open the box, you get to see the 3GB beast neatly wrapped in a transparent nylon.
The nylon got me feeling this type of way ?
On the nylon, you get to see some useful information about the SIM card placement, etcetera
The second compartment contains your everyday accessories which include a plastic-like back cover and a SIM tray ejector, the only thing missing is the earphones. (I think this is a new trend with Infinix mobile).
I loved the way Infinix changed their charger game,
they just went gangster on the charger, very unique!
You have 2 wall chargers, one power adapter and a USB cable – you will need to key in the adapter to the wall charger.
The back cover also fits perfectly on the Zero 3.
?SHOW ME THE ZERO 3?
To those of you feeling this way, ?be calm 🙂
MEET THE INFINIX ZERO 3 IN ALL ITS NAKED GLORY. (NSFW)
When you first meet this dude, you will immediately see its 5.5-inch display that comes with a non-removable back cover and battery.
The Zero 3’s behind (that sounds wrong) has a glassy textured back and stainless steel frame.
Meanwhile, the Zero 3 has a gorilla glass protection. (I am thinking of doing a durability test, what do you think?)
Another thing you will notice when holding the Zero 3 is its lightness and slimness. Let’s not forget the large bezels.
?loosen up my buttons?
The Zero 3 has nice button placement that is quite easy to use. We have the volume and power button with a Micro SD card slot placed on the right side
While the Dual Micro Sim card slot is placed on the left.
ALL ABOUT THE HOLES
The first hole is your earphone jack placed on the top.
The second is the USB charging port
Lastly, the third hole is the Hi-Fi speaker placed at the back of the Infinix Zero 3.
CAMERA ON FLEEK
One of the major selling points of the Infinix Zero 3 is the camera, in Falz’s voice,
The Zero 3’s camera is neatly placed on the left-hand side of the Infinix Zero 3 alongside the dual flash lens.
Meanwhile, the front camera is placed on the left-hand side of the Zero 3. The front flash is placed on the right-hand side. While the notification sensor is placed in the center, above the in-ear speaker. Yes, the notification sensor is really tiny
?No one man should have all that power?
To whet your appetite, here are some things I noticed when powering up the device,
1. Despite choosing Nigeria, I still had another language displayed.
2.This can be fixed by going to your settings, click on the globe icon(something similar to the one below, but in red), select the first item you see and look for English. Voila!
3. Lollipop is the name, by the way, has anyone tried playing the lollipop game? I still can’t get any score 🙁
4. The Zero 3 has an okay display when it comes to color saturation , I used it indoors for the unboxing and the result was very nice. In the full review, I will take a look at the display under sunlight.
5. I got 2 updates minutes after powering on my device.
Based on my first impression and the fact that this is a N46,000 device, you should expect an interesting review!
That is all I can take, by the way, what do you expect to see in the full review? Let me know in the comment box.