Teacher: Where should you travel if you want the best Internet connection in the world??
Student:  South Korea!!
internet
Thanks to a new report from the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), South Korea is the country with the best internet in the world, South Korea’s rating came in at 8.93.
IDI-rankings
Nigeria’s 134th position did not come as a surprise to me, but I shook my head when I noticed that Kenya and Ghana are way ahead of us.
countries with the best internet
Meanwhile, All hail Chad, the country with the worst internet in the world, they had a measly IDI rating of 1.17.

9 comments on “See The Countries With The Best Internet – Nigeria's Position Might Not Surprise You

1. Joshua says:

lol… i expected 213, with what Glo and airtel have done to me on Internet service, suprused Gahna is higher though

Am not surprised

3. Anonymous says:

Well im not surprised at all afterall nigerian govt is not interested in providing internet to the public. It should be part of the amenities provided by government…but our leaders are too archaic to know the importance of internet in nigeria.

1. Titi says:

Very true, but we should be glad that it is not as bad as it would have been

… Internet service is so bad here! But one day, am sure we will be running true speed of light internet…

5. We are waiting…. Soon Nigeria will b among the host of countries giving other African countries tries Internet… @Anonymous stop waiting for government.. Do something on ur own nah… Create ur Internet…
    Well, if u are in Lagos and on d island… I can give u unlimited Internet to download and watch videos as I like.. .. It’s expensive though!

6. FELIX says:

Nice1 but like u said, i’m not suprsed at all

7. 8IST says:

WOW… i hope there wasn”t foul play here. i was in Ghana recently and their internet was nothing to write home about. even though it’s way cheaper than naija’s.

8. lewdbabe says:

at least we carry something …