The trust of our customers is and will continue to be an important asset. We at Jumia Nigeria will do everything that needs to be done to safeguard the trust so many people have placed in us. It is only midday and we have already made history with record high sales for BlackFriday. We thank you warmly for this! We nonetheless appreciate and take seriously the feedback from our customers on the Black Friday Flash sales.
We wish to clarify the following:
- Flash sales are a time-limited, quantity offer of high discounts.The system is a win-win for customers. The faster you spot a deal, add to cart and complete the buying process, the luckier you are! Some products already have amazing deals all through the day but are further discounted for a very limited period of time so be on the lookout!
- Adding the item to cart does not mean you have purchased it, you have to complete the buying process as fast as you can and get a success notification at the end.
- Ensure you have fast, stable internet connectionand Keep refreshing your browser. Make sure your time is correctly set and ensure your log-in is not timed out on the site.
- Remember 20 seconds or less is what it takes for the deals on flash sale offer at a particular time to sell out, don’t let this discourage you from taking advantage of thousands of other massively discounted products across categories. Electronics Flash Sales (computers, tv, smartphones) are so popular they usually go out of stock in seconds! If you have not been lucky with those, try your luck with our amazing fashion sales on brands like Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Zara, New Look, Casio etc.
- You can stand the chance of winning extra vouchersby sharing on our social media ( Twitter, Facebook) a screenshot of your order number confirmation with the hashtag #JumiaBlackFriday !
- We are committed to do everything possible to continue to earn your trust every day.
Please contact us for any complaints/enquiries or suggestions, via any of the following platform/channels. On Twitter – @JumiaNigeria On Facebook – Jumia Nigeria Customer service email – firstname.lastname@example.org